Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shakar's Outpost
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
Shakar
Since I can't work 3D programs properly at all, I made a drawling that took me two hours to perfect... Without messing with the lines on the walls though...

Below, is a small outpost I made based on Red Alert 2, but with my own design. I like my ConYard best of all.

Tell me what you think ^_^ And yes, I know the crane doesn't look right as plain 2D looking...
Nod Strike
Pretty good.

I'd like to see it in a game tongue.gif
Corsair
Not bad
Scorch
Lol. When I was smaller (Of a less age.) I used to draw bases all the time. roll.gif
jadems
How cool. I love that conyard.

@ Scroch, same here. I loved roleplaying my pictures.
Corsair
I wish I knew where some of my old drawings were. I recall drawing some old TS style bases way back when XD
Lin Kuei Ominae
the powerplant looks like a toaster tongue.gif
Aro
the powerplant looks like a toaster

xD
Shakar
Heh, your right. XD

Except the toast is all smoked up and smoking when it's done sad.gif
Scorch
No tanks or stick people in there? Aww, those were always my favorite parts drawing...
Altzan
Very nice drawing. I also used to draw scenes like this, but with a major difference: they sucked. tongue.gif
Shakar
Scorch, if you look closely enough, you'll see people. Theres and engineer next to the conyard, another leaving the barracks. Two guards along every wall, two in front of the barracks, and one wandering around the outpost. The crayon just made them harder to see... =(
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.