Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tiberian Robot
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Graphics > Finished Voxels
nod_servant
dance.gif the my second voxel: dance.gif
tiberian robot!

Click to view attachment
Nintyuk
I think you need a Little more practice before you put stuff up here, but don't stop trying! You mustn't stop practising!
Try doing a car next its shape is easier to do and make a realistic size.
jadems
I betcha you'd get a better opinion if you made in more rounder and thinned the legs and added two more legs XD
KingByng
What's the purpose of this?
H.U.N.K
QUOTE (BlackieChan @ Jun 1 2008, 11:38 PM) *
What's the purpose of this?

I bet that to get training in voxeling... Nothing else.
Aro
I think you need a Little more practice before you put stuff up here,

Don't say that. Wether he's good at voxeling or not he's free to post his voxels up here in order to get some constructive criticism.
Nintyuk
gah I can never find the right thing to say, that's why I don't post allot cause I all ways think its better if I say quiet
ChielScape
QUOTE (Aro @ Jun 2 2008, 09:23 AM) *
Don't say that. Wether he's good at voxeling or not he's free to post his voxels up here in order to get some constructive criticism.

theres nothing wrong with saying that.
he needs a lot more practice, to explore the program some more. thats only natural.
Aro
I think you need a Little more practice before you put stuff up here,

I Didn't say he was completely wrong, I'm just saying that everyone is allowed to post things up here to get some opinions on them etc. Exploring the program to learn more about it and get better at using it is all good, but at the same time theres no problem with him posting up what he thinks is OK and wanting opinions on them.
Vintriaz
Well i can say it's alot better than my first few voxels & i say keep working at it. personally, at that size, it works well with infantry, but i feel that it's lacking distinction.
recomendation:
Use a little less remap colors.
make the joints a little more distinctive.
more contrast in the shading

mayby these tips will be helpful, maybe not. I mean not to crimp you technique or style & i feel you got a good start. keep it up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.