Originally posted by SMIFFGIG:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Tutorial is rated 2 star **

Firstly get say the Orca Tran
change all the normal attributes you would to try and add it e.g. Giving it an airpad, making it selectable and a legal target etc etc

Then simply add the line
"Carryall=yes" This allows it to act exactly like it should in all ways, except when unloading, it unloads 1 infantry at a time

No need for a weapon either

I hope that helps, IMO its easily the best way

Of course it will act as a carry all too, but not similtaneously as being an infantry transport its either 1 or the other. As i do in my mod, if keeping its rules close to the default (armour etc) i would suggest making this unit a BuildLimit=1 as it can be quite a powerful tool wink1.gif

I have taken this method much further (anyone who has played my mod Tiberian Sun Retro v1.1 will know this) you can give the unit paradropping ability (something NOT possible with any of the jump jet methods as they are hardcoded to stay still and not fly over there targets when firing even it its a action on the weapon itself) just play TS Retro v1.1 for this function and u can paradrop 5 infantry units(which is what the transport can carry) it works perfectly to the RA1 and RA2 parachuting (except for in RA2 infantry have a specific anim for paradropping for better effect).

Now this is a great feature as it is but it can be taken ANOTHER step forward and you can use the orca tran to carry a vechicle (as it is a carry all) and then paradrop that vehicle. It works perfect in all ways except for one little graphical fault that seems to occur. This is that the shadow becomes slightly out of sync with the vehicle, still a minor price to pay for these 2 great additions smile.gif