Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem with GDI:6
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
Darkstorm
hey anyone know why, when assaulting vega's pyrimid, it doesnt have the timer for the generators being offline. I completed the destroy vega's dam mission but i dont know if its cuz i didnt destroy via regulator stations or if i loaded it in midplay (i had saved it at the beginning and came back to it later) or whatever.
GameMaster0000
Maybe WW was missed they don't set global variable if you destroy dam manually. I think I will go to check it.
Crimsonum
It should work that way too, I remember that when I first time played the mission, I didn't even know about those regulators tongue.gif
Team Black
I think that's happened to me before..

I just looked at the map, and apparently the global is only set if you destroy the regulators (look at the triggers "Regulators destroyed" and "Dam T17")

If you look at the trigger "Dam Destroyed" the player is allowed to win the mission by just destroying the dams, without setting the global at all.

Looks like an error on Westwood's part, perhaps they expected the players to always destroy the regulators to complete the mission.
Darkstorm
Hmmm.. could anyone look this up for me, I am still not totally for sure what u mean huh.gif and i am not very good with triggers...
Team Black
just destroy the regulators, and you should be fine wink1.gif
Darkstorm
ah ya i know lol.gif but i wanted to see if anyone could fix it cuz when i tryed to it failed
Aro
The global variable triggers for missions 5 and 6 are messed up, I was looking at this a while ago when I played the Nod campaign again for the sake of it, and noticed destroying the Dam made no difference to the mission afterwards. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, Its really unusual.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.