Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Red Alert 3 Trailer and screenshots available!
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > TiberiumWeb.com > TiberiumWeb news
The DvD
EA has put up some screenshots and a trailer on their C&C website. Go check it out here!

As you can see, the game looks rather colourful and retains the comic style of it's predecessor. I will admit though, the special effects look excellent. It seems EA has upgraded their engine once again, possibly with DirectX10?

SeekSomethingNew
Wooooow, the lighting is amazing!
Dutchygamer
Nice! I'll use that Kirov one as my background for now tongue.gif
Slender Mang
Wewt good thing i have a beta key!
Nintyuk
yes the beta key is like Russian candy, mmm communist milk chocolate mmmm tongue.gif
Scorch
The gameplay has me hooked; it's all I needed for them to convince me to get it! Although I don't much care for that nuke, how it sucked everything in before exploding.

EDIT: I'm just looking through this again, I saw an error, and so I fixed it. Now, I see I can edit many of my posts and delete some of them. What happened? Most of them are from months ago?
Mighty BOB!
*In before generic Chielscape hatred post*

All I'm really hoping for is good mod support.
Dutchygamer
That reminds me... I still must activate my beta key tongue.gif
Bittah Commander
EA is finally making a Disney Land Tycoon 2, yay... I'd rather play Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 however. I bet if you'd import stuff from RCT2 into this game, it wouldn't even look out of place (and yes, I said the same thing about Disney Land Tycoon 1 and it's a real shame I'm saying the same thing about the sequel now).
DeathRay2K
What's wrong with a game having realistic colours, rather than the dark grey and brown of 'gritty' games?
ShDwBoRn
lol i love when games look gritty, its one of the reasons i love ts, its so dreary, ts (and C&C in general) is probably the reason why every creative writing assignment i've had since the third grade has revolved around apocalypse and the human condition. i've wrote everything from mutant giant insects to end of the human race at the hands of aliens controlling the USSR

still though, i love the bright colors and over-exaggerated comic book feel that RA2 brought, the graphics in RA3 are looking great.
Slender Mang
QUOTE (ShDwBoRn @ May 28 2008, 05:19 PM) *
end of the human race at the hands of aliens controlling the USSR

Lolwut the mother land will not be taken by these monsters!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.