Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Custom Loading screen.
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
Aro
Could I get some opinions on this loading screen?

jadems
That's cool. I especially like the 'boxed' area on the left.
But some things that strike me are that the Nod logo on the right and the Viper don't really fit in. Maybe a bit more darker.
And change the green text to the loading colour in the right box, like u'kno when in-game.

What's this for?
Roani52
Looks nice biggrin.gif

Pretty cool
azri_apoc
it looks nice Aro, this is for TS:TI right?, but why don't you completely make new loading screen without edit the original ones, it doesn't fit with that Nod logo wink2.gif , cuz that Nod logo looks really high tech smile.gif .
Altzan
I think it looks really good even with the logo, but that's just me smile.gif
Aro
QUOTE (jadems @ May 19 2008, 12:32 PM) *
That's cool. I especially like the 'boxed' area on the left.
But some things that strike me are that the Nod logo on the right and the Viper don't really fit in. Maybe a bit more darker.
And change the green text to the loading colour in the right box, like u'kno when in-game.

What's this for?

Sorry, but the Viper stays the way it is. The text is pretty much the same color as it is in the loading screen text box as I've changed that colour in my rules.ini settings.

it looks nice Aro, this is for TS:TI right?

Yep, It's for Twisted Insurrection.

but why don't you completely make new loading screen without edit the original ones

Cause I like the border of the original loading screen, however I may change something.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.