Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GDI Mission: Unnamed 1
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Hosted Projects > Inactive > Tiberian Sun: Covert Operations > GDI Operations
Ixith
This GDI mission was originally my first SMMC attempt. However, it failed...badly. I plan to include it in Covert Operations though.

Description/Objectives:
Commander, Nod has planting itself heavily into this area. We can only think that they are using the nearby red zone as a testing ground for new weapons. Sir, you need to clear the area of all Nod presence. However, this may not be easy as the area is very mountainous and hard to navigate.

(yea I know crappy Description/Objectives...but it's not that good of a mission really and I haven't worked on it in awhile so I kinda forget certain things about it...this WILL be updated at a later time)

Pics: (you only get 2 per mission unless its a REALLY large mission map..or if I'm feeling generous)

Lin Kuei Ominae
I see you placed already some JFISH on the map. How about making a spawn point near those water caves and let them spawn in a certain interval? You wrote that this is a red zone so this could make it a little bit harder.
It's just an idea.

keep up the good work.
Ixith
QUOTE (Lin Kuei Ominae @ Mar 28 2008, 09:55 PM) *
I see you placed already some JFISH on the map. How about making a spawn point near those water caves and let them spawn in a certain interval? You wrote that this is a red zone so this could make it a little bit harder.
It's just an idea.

keep up the good work.

hmm I like that idea. Though I may have to use it for a different mission as it may not work all to well in this one. But I will have to try it and find out. smile.gif Thanks for the suggestion!
KingByng
Operation Mountain Thunder?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.