Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post Pictures of Your Car!!
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion
daTSchikinhed
Let's see your slick ride. smile.gif

Here's mine:

2003 Chevy Cavalier.
Turbocharged V6 2.6 Litre
Custom bored exhaust system
Summit Racing package

I just bought it a few weeks ago, traded my neon for it.

Here are a couple pics.

Dude on the left is my dad, and on the right is me [with my camo pants on] checking under the hood. smile.gif

Summit Racing package (removed the side decals. It attracted too much police attention.)
Aztek985
Sweet, but what happened to the Escalade?

How much friggin money do you make a year?!
daTSchikinhed
We still have the Escalade.

and i make roughly 15,000usd on my own, and the parents have a combined income of about 190,000usd
Scorch
Grr, my dad is a Sergeant First Class in the Army and doesn't even make that much. How much do one of your parents make alone? From here on out, I can only say I hate you. dance.gif

Anyway, I'm trying to get some pics of my AWESOME black jeep.
Slender Mang
QUOTE (Scorch @ Mar 1 2008, 06:49 PM) *
Grr, my dad is a Sergeant First Class in the Army

What a coincidence mine is to rolleyes.gif

As for my ride

Nod Strike
You ride without a number plate?!?!?!?!
Scorch
QUOTE (Lone Wolf807 @ Mar 1 2008, 09:29 PM) *

I'll trade my jeep for that ride!
Nod Strike
I'll trade my cookie for you're Jeep!

You can't resist.
Scorch
Uhhhhhh... If it comes with orange juice I'll take it!
Nod Strike
What about chocolate milk? Comes like a great dip. xP
azri_apoc
here's my ride rolleyes.gif . not really powerfull like daTS car .actually this is not mine, but my brother. but i often drive it if my brother not use it, cuz this is was his first car and bought by my father now he used his new car and not really use it, he only use it when he go to work.

Name:Proton Satria
Engine:4G13p 1.3-litre 12-valve

hey, don't tell cops, i don't have a driving license. lol.gif
Ixith
So...My dad bought a car a day or so ago. Then out of boredom came the thought of...."Hey, I'm surprised tibweb doesn't have a thread for posting pictures of your cars"
So here it is!

The car my dad bought is a fugly colored 1996 Dodge Intrepid.

personally not my favorite but hey it works and it will get me started on driving so yea.

Now post yours!

fixord
-TeamBlack
DoomToHel
This is my ride! JK! I won't have a car for another two years atleast I am only turning 15 in three months, lol. I hope to get a good job and save up big for a nice 1995 mitsubishi eclipse though, YAY.

Team Black
this is my second car.. Got it in January after the horrible tragedy befell my poor Sunbird.

It's '96 oldsmobile cutlass Sierra, 110000 miles on it. I paid $1250 for it, and I already put about $700 into fixing brake lines and oil leaks.
daTSchikinhed
I have the krunkest car here so far xD
Slender Mang
QUOTE (daTSchikinhed @ Apr 5 2008, 10:04 PM) *
I have the krunkest car here so far xD

I'm hustlin hustlin hustlin

Team Black
lol what is that! lol.gif how does that spoiler even stay on!
Aztek985
Cool cars guys.

I drive a fully loaded 2000 Ford Windstar. Lol. Not mine ...
The Raven
Well I don't have a pic of my car specifically, but here's a pic of someone else's that looks exactly like it:

It's a 2004 Chysler 300M.
3.5 liter Mopar high output V6 @ 255 horsepower, and 4 wheel independent sport suspension.
It's a sedan that drives like a sports coupe.
It was my mom's (she got it used for 15,000, it's actually a 30,000+ car) and she gave it to me when it got all beat up on the condition that I pay for repairs, gas, and insurance.
It actually can smoke a lot of sports cars smile.gif
daTSchikinhed
Windstar ftw!!!

btw, raven, your car seems like the only one that would actually compete with mine in a head-to-head race. a stock 300m came in a close second in a four car race we had last week. It's handling is pretty epic for a stock.
The Raven
QUOTE (daTSchikinhed @ Apr 6 2008, 10:54 PM) *
Windstar ftw!!!

btw, raven, your car seems like the only one that would actually compete with mine in a head-to-head race. a stock 300m came in a close second in a four car race we had last week. It's handling is pretty epic for a stock.

Oh yeah, she's crazy awesome to drive.
Aztek985
Bump!!

I never posted pictures of the car I bought back in March. So here they are!

It is a 2003 Pontiac Aztek. I've owned it for 3 months now and I absolutely love it.

Has a 3.4 Liter V6 in it. Has plenty of power when I need it!

I was also looking at Pontiac Grand Prix's but they are, unfortunately, mechanically retarded, and I've always loved SUVs more than cars anyways.
Roani52
I'll have to wait 1 year and 1 month and 7 days before I turn 18, and am allowed to take driving lessons...
Orac
Here in New Zealand we can start at 15.
Which isn't quite as brilliant as you might think, because the cars a 15-year-old can afford are less than ideal.
Aztek985
QUOTE (Roani52 @ Jun 8 2009, 05:04 PM) *
I'll have to wait 1 year and 1 month and 7 days before I turn 18, and am allowed to take driving lessons...

Wow you have to wait until your 18? It's 16 in most places I know of here in Ontario.

QUOTE (Orac @ Jun 9 2009, 04:39 AM) *
Which isn't quite as brilliant as you might think, because the cars a 15-year-old can afford are less than ideal.

I would not want to be sharing the road with 15 year olds. And imagine the insurance rates!!
Roani52
QUOTE (Python @ Jun 9 2009, 11:04 PM) *
QUOTE (Roani52 @ Jun 8 2009, 11:04 PM) *
Wow you have to wait until your 18? It's 16 in most places I know of here in Ontario.
Here in the Netherlands, yeah, we do... For compensation, we get to buy alcoholics when we're 16.

QUOTE (Python @ Jun 9 2009, 11:04 PM) *
QUOTE (Orac @ Jun 9 2009, 10:39 AM) *
I would not want to be sharing the road with 15 year olds. And imagine the insurance rates!!
When I was 15, I wasn't even thinking about driving a car!!!!
I_Am
I got my learners permit when I was 15. Though I had to drive with some one over 18 (or 21 I don't remember). Then when I was 16 I got my real drivers license. Though it wasn't until I was 17 I got a car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.