Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Memoriam..
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > TiberiumWeb.com > TiberiumWeb news
The DvD
On the 11th of March 2008, at 7:45 PM, Anthony's (daTSchikinhed) unborn daughter Annavitoria, and her mother, Marina, were killed in a car accident.

Anthony, our thoughts are with you in this difficult time of loss. In time, you will find the strength to carry on.

May this thread be a memorial for those who passed away, and provide hope for those who remain.
Crash
Anthony, I'm deeply sorry for what harms has come to you. My condolences go to you. I wish there was something more I could do to help.
Altzan
I'm very sorry to hear this, and my best wishes go to you.
Shakar
Yes, sorry for your loss. As I have said in my PM to you man, hope you get better soon. I don't know exactly how your feeling, seeing how I was never in a situation like this yet, but I know you're feeling really down. Hope all gets better with you man.
Slender Mang
Many tier 6 tokens to you and best of wishes cry.gif
DonutArnold
I'm very sorry for your loss, Anthony, I hope you'll get strength to keep on.
Nod Strike
I really cannot express how sorry I am for you. cry.gif
Corsair
Wha... huh.gif
jadems
to daTS.
Tore
That was infinitely sad to hear daTS. cry.gif
ChielScape
Holy f*cking sh*t.
that's 4 people die this week, 3 of which today (counting unborn anna), that i myself dont know, but that the peeps i know do.
Makes you wonder when it the turn for someone i do know directly...

death inching closer every second.
Ixith
...damn...that really sucks. DaTS I am very sorry to hear about this dude. I hope you can hang in there. So many things like this seem to be happening lately.

I wish the best of luck to you in getting through this tough time daTS.
Scorch
Even though I do not know you, I feel grief for you. It is very saddening when someone passes away.

Death is a constant reminder of who we are, what we are, but should not stop us from what we do. This saddening event is a very large bump in the road, I know, but overcome it, and continue to live, for life is the most precious thing of all.

Only know that those who have left us no longer feel pain. Their time for suffering has passed.
confactor
Don't forget that there are always second chances in life
and that all shall be forgiven in the end.
I_Am
wow... That's really gotta suck.... Well at least dats should get some good karma going on now after the such a horrific incident
azri_apoc
i'm feel really sorry for what happens to you DaTS sad.gif . no matter what happens life must be keep on.
Creagor
Well, nothing I have to say can really lessen the blow, but my thoughts and such are with you. Having never been in such a situation (and here's hoping I never will) I cant really say much beyond what's allready been said - try and stay strong, keep it together, and don't lose hope for the future.
sad.gif
Dutchygamer
Jesus Christ! This is serious bad news... Let us all take 1 minute of silence for this loss of life. Death comes to all, but this is much too soon. I hope you get over it, Anthony... (and I apologise if y'all were offended by the Jesus part of this post unsure.gif)
Team Black
Crimsonum
My honest condolences, Anthony.

Machine
Wow sad.gif, what should I say; I've never been good at this. I'll try my best.
There's always a point in our life that we must accept that death is a natural part of our lives. And the sooner we accept it, we'll be able to look forward, and remember the good moments you spent with those who have gone, which will last forever.
Anyways, cheer up, as life continues for you, try to enjoy your life at the maximum and complete all of your goals. And always remember the people you love.
DeathRay2K
My sincerest condolences for your loss, Anthony.
ShDwBoRn
My deepest condolences to you DaTs, i wish i could say something more deep and meaningful, but i'm not too good at these things.
Aro
I Don't know what to say other than how sorry I am to hear this news, Mr. Moosey. Deepest condolences, and I Hope you'll get through this tough time. Take care of yourself.
daTSchikinhed
Thanks guys.. all of you. I'm working my way through it. My friends and family are really supporting me here, and It's good that you guys are too.
Roadwarrior
you here about this stuff in the news and think:thats sad. and move on but when it happens to someone you know(real life or over the net) unsure.gif. Anyway i hope you get better, im sure everyone here is behind you 100% to help you out so dont worry about a thing thumbup.gif
ChielScape
Ben Jonson (1573-1637)

On my first daughter:

Here lyes to each her parents ruth,
Mary, the daughter of their youth
Yet, all heavens gifts, being heavens due,
It makes the father, lesse, to rue
At six moneths end, shee parted hence
With safetie of her innocence;
Whose soule heavens Queene, (whose name shee baeres)
In comfort of her mothers teares,
Hath plac'd amongst her virgin-traine:
Where, while that sever'd doth remaine,
This grave partakes the fleshly birth
Which cover lightly, gentle earth.

remembered this poem from english classes. not entirely similar, but the man who wrote it found peace with the death of his daughter, i hope you can do the same.
KingByng
I don't know what else to say other than I'm so sorry for your loss daTS.
vOi!king ship
Roani52
Wow...

I'm sorry man. Really sorry....
Warlord
Yet again i come on tibweb after a while of inactivity and i see something sad has happened. cry.gif
I know what it feels like, my grandad died when i was 11 and i was really really upset, i went everywhere with him.

You have my full condolences.
Aztek985
Holey crap dude. I'm so sorry to hear this.

My deepest condolences, Anthony.

I can only imagine what your going through.
Banshee
Just checked it today and... oh man! As Python and many others said, my deepest condolences and I hope you get over this situation. You still have a long way ahead in your life, young jedi.
ORCACommander
oh my god...

I'm sorry for you dats makes me wish I had been checking in here more often lately since I just now saw this. :(
Mechanical
Oh, sh*t...

Jesus...
daTSchikinhed
yeah... the funeral was really pretty though. She didn't want anybody wearing black, I remember her saying it last year, so we all wore bright colours.. I was wearing pink. It was marina's favorite colour.

Things have mostly blown over. It's still going to take some getting used to though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.