Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sports Car
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Graphics > Finished Voxels
Crash
I have decided to release this one as it turned out a lot better than I expected. Nothing special about it, it's just a red car

It's up to you to give proper critism.
Shakar
It actually looks pretty nice Crash. =) TS needs more civilian stuff anyways, like me and my train pack. Anyone up for buildings? =P Anywho, it'll be a good addition to TS civilian things. ^_^
Roani52
Like it... although it looks quite small... Let's just say it's such a smart sports car tongue.gif
Nah, they quite suck... This is an.... an... Porsche?
KingByng
Well the rear license plate looks like it is off to one side a bit, but it does look pretty good. Nice work! If you fix up the license plate and maybe make it one or two (literally) pixels bigger, it'd have my spotlight vote.
Team Black
This is your best yet smile.gif

Nice improvements here, Crash
jadems
lol, I thought it was a mini, but then it turned to be one of those classic corvettes types.

Awesome, and as to the discussion of making it bigger, it seems to fit in with the original TS civvie vehicles, and should really be smaller than them as it is a sports car. If it were a supercar on the other hand...
azri_apoc
no i thinks it looks OK wink1.gif , but if you want it look more nice, try to fix the roof, cuz it looks boxy on top roll.gif .

i mean like this>
as in the pic try to make the roof steeper. i'm not demanding ah rolleyes.gif, anyway nice work CrashKing wink1.gif.
Warlord
Nice work crashking. smile.gif
You seem to be getting better as a voxeler. Team Black better watch out. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.