Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AntiHero Studios Website
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
daTSchikinhed
So, I'm working on a new portfolio website. Let me know what you guys think? (This is just a template)... The Media is highlighted, it's a rollover image. It lights up when you hover over it. smile.gif

anyways, the screenshot of the page: (no hosting yet)
Team Black
Nice image effects here datster, not a bad page.
Ixith
QUOTE (EAShortbus @ Mar 3 2008, 11:55 PM) *
Looks like something I'd make when I was 14. Seriously though, I don't even wanna see your "portfolio" after seeing this piece of crap. I mean it.

If you can do better then show it.
Also don't just go around saying how crappy someone else's work is and not tell them why it might be crappy. And especially don't do it and boast about your own ability without showing proof of your own ability.

As for your thing daTS, I must say that it looks good. I quite like the green theme and how you have the background darker around the edges and what not. Keep up the good work
Nod Strike
QUOTE (EAShortbus @ Mar 4 2008, 04:55 AM) *
Looks like something I'd make when I was 14. Seriously though, I don't even wanna see your "portfolio" after seeing this piece of crap. I mean it.

DaTS is going to scream when he sees this.

Edit:

Nice Green Tib effect you have there.
jadems
I like it, but I am 16, so I don't know if that's valid.

Where did you get that brush/background image if it's not a brush, daTS? It's awesome.
Dutchygamer
Not bad Anthony, better then I'll do tongue.gif
Also, please ban EAShortBus, he's also banned from PPM for spamming everything and bashing EA in every C&C discussion post...
Altzan
I am 17 and I think it's quite good... and green isn't ven my favorite color smile.gif
Good job daTS.
Tore
*ignores EAShortbus*

I think the site looks really nice! But personally I think the metal should be a bit darker and a little damaged. smile.gif
gufu
QUOTE (EAShortbus @ Mar 3 2008, 08:55 PM) *

Some day, you really gonna get kidnaped and thrown under some random bridge. Untill that time, I hope someone bans you!

Looks pretty good Chikenhead.
ShDwBoRn
QUOTE (EAShortbus @ Mar 3 2008, 09:55 PM) *

EAshortbus, go suck a lemon

I like the visual effects, i think it would look better with a little less brightness/contrast though.

good overall though

YAY!
DeathRay2K
It looks fairly good. I think it would look better if the parts outside of the content area where more consistent with the background. I don't mean in style, I mean in placement. CSS opacity or perhaps different version of the background a la Complexspiral would work.

Also, I've found that using images for navigation, while it looks cool, is a bitch to maintain. Sure it seems now that it'll be easy to make different images if/when you want another link, but what do you do when your computer screws up, leaving you without your originals, and you can't remember exactly how you did it the first time? You could try to make it look the same, but there's always a problem or discrepancy.

Finally, you might consider using a larger repeating pattern , what you're using right now will be quite obvious with longer pages.
SeekSomethingNew
links to windows theme and winamp skin plz

kthnxbye
daTSchikinhed
@ d2k: I'm not an experienced coder at all. I was trained on html, and I use dreamweaver. This is literally one of my best and most worked on projects.

Oh and the dark green portion will be a scrollable page, and the rest will be fixed.

@ TShyper: I use Windowsblinds 5 with a skin (see me on msn. WindowsBlinds costs "money"), and a standard winamp scheme
SeekSomethingNew
Thanks, and i know what WindowsBlinds is tongue.gif

Nice btw, very good.
I_Am
Nice job DaTS, thats better than the WIP I saw.
daTSchikinhed
>Here< is a link to AntiHero Studios. It's nearing completion now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.