Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Unit Advancement/Rankings table
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
xeel
hi
I've had a real problem finding this damn info. The only thing i've found is a list of special "elite rank" abilities, which was a pure coincidence btw. Neither the official strategy guide contains any descriptions of this kind. So some ppl here were digging TS from the first day it appeared. Does anyone know the full bonuses for every unit in the unmodded game (TS:FS, including each veteran bonus, etc.)?
Lin Kuei Ominae
just take a look in an unmodded rules.ini. there you can find the EliteAbilities of each unit. The majority has only one additional ability like Selfhealing or Sensors to detect nearby cloaked units.
However in the original game no unit has VeteranAbilities and only 3 (Bike, Tick Tank, Light Infantry) got a new weapon as soon as they become elite.
And since each unit had to destroy ten times the value of its own cost, they nearly never became veteran or even elite (for that they had to destroy 20 times of their own cost)
xeel
tnx, almost forgot about rules.ini roll.gif

nice units btw. Any mod currently using them? Tried some mods a year ago or so, they all was full of "ugly voxel monsters". Anything of quality u suggest?
Lin Kuei Ominae
i don't think that any mod is using all of my stuff. but some picked a unit here and another there. However most of the big mods made their own stuff.

Some high quality mods can be found here and on ppm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.