Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Small request..
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
Ixith
Ok so I have a small request...

I need a small PNG picture name done for me. Yea i said it was kinda weird in the description..its for my custom PNG chat name on a game tongue.gif
Anyways I want it to be like the following

Size: no wider than 100pixels and no taller than 20pixels please
Text/word: Zalstis
(yes it is my other name I use on other things)
Colors: Preferably Dark Red with some Dark Grey mixed in.
a 2nd option for color would be Dark Green.
Font: Choose something unique as I really don't care (perhaps a ninja type font?)
Background needs to be the same as the current example one (aka black)

*Samples Removed as I was hotlinking and didn't want them up for that long. If you wish to try to make one still then see some samples look at the ones Creagor has made*
Creagor
Some quick ideas, use if you want wink1.gif Tell me if you want variations on any of the ones below:

1>

2>

3>

I personally think the last one looks better in green though:
4>

And I could probably come up with a few more ideas if you want them.
Ixith
I like the 3rd and 4th ones a lot (i know same thing just different colors) however I feel they might be a little too dark. More so the green one than the red one. I can hardly read it. Maybe make it so the text is just a little bit more easily seen?

Thanks a lot Creagor!
Creagor
Hmm, maybe I have my monitor very bright, as the ones below look a bit too bright to me... anyway...modified versions:

Number four, brightness increased:

Number four, brightness increased, contrast increased:
Ixith
hmm those are better IMO. My computer brightness is turned up almost all the way and they don't seem too bright to me either. The other one just seemed a wii bit dark.

Anyways thanks a lot Creagor!
Creagor
No problem, glad to help smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.