Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TS Zero:Hour Loading Screen
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
azri_apoc
HI!!

well i"ve just made a new loading screen for my mod, i need some opinions from you all, don't always tell me that the loading screen is nice. just tell me what is the lackness and how to improve it. wink1.gif
don't forget also tell me what i should add into that loding screen to make it more nice.
anyway here it its. smile.gif

comments please. biggrin.gif
SeekSomethingNew
This is for TS yea? Needs to be 640x400. And it looks ok, needs "...Loading..." underneath or so...
Nod Strike
The 'theme' should be green instead of blue. Very good otherwise.
daTSchikinhed
Ahem.

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/daTSchikinhed/?action=view&current=infestationcopy.jpg

Yeah, if you're gonna use my artwork I'd definitely suggest you ask me first.

I'm not gonna be the ass and say "omg no you can't use it", but it would be alot better if you ask, because I don't like people using my work unless duly credited. Why do you think I jumped C93's sh*t when he took the power core in converted and animated and said he made it. The fact you said you "made" this loading screen aggrivated me. I however, can understand that you did more than just use the work, you implemented it. So for now, i'm cool. smile.gif
Scorch
Ouch.

What would look good on it is the Ion Cannon firing like in C&C3, and two Orca Fighters flying towards it. (You see the end and top of the fighters, they are moving top-right).
azri_apoc
opps, blushing.gif sorry daTS. i'm forgot tell them about the background that was made by you. don't worry i will not forget to credit your work. wink1.gif
daTSchikinhed
it's all good dude.
KingByng
It looks good, needs to say loading like TSHyper said, and it's too bright in the right side. Dim that down just a slight bit and it'll get my seal of approval thumbup.gif
azri_apoc
well you all have look the loading screen right roll.gif , what about this scorescreen?

comments please. biggrin.gif
Nod Strike
Try to animate it like an EVA style. If you can't, try to find someone on PPM.
The DvD
An animated score screen? What use would that have..?

About the screens themselves, i think the text should be green actually.. otherwise it looks good smile.gif
SeekSomethingNew
Im starting to realy hate my logo... confused.gif
Scorch
I like azri_apoc's loading screen/score screen. BUT, it could use that green grid thing in the back where it's all black.

About the right side of the first screen, well, it IS too bright.
Nod Strike
I mean.. an animation, DvD. Like... an animation... ya know? Kinda like... TS.
azri_apoc
QUOTE (Nod Strike @ Jan 26 2008, 05:54 PM) *
Try to animate it like an EVA style. If you can't, try to find someone on PPM.

animated scorescreen? hmm.gif i think you're misunderstood. this is a skirmish scorescreen rolleyes.gif , as far as i know the only scorescreen that can animate is only on campaign, and it was SHP not a PCX files. PCX cannot animate like SHP. it was impossible to make skirmish scorescreen to animate.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.