Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More WIP!
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
daTSchikinhed
So, It's some sort of warehouse/factory. Not sure yet. I like it though. I've still got more to add to it. I plan on adding SMALL lighting effects, with some lovely little lights here and there. I'm pretty sure it's gonna turn out good. smile.gif

I plan on releasing this as an SHP. It'll be remappable, and it *should*, that being the keyword, should have animations and possibly even a buildup, If i get around to it.

anyways, here you go. The crap you love: A render!

Perspective (cameo?)

Iso View (for ingame)
Berend
U are definetly improving man, great job, love it!

Im not sure if u intented it the way I see it, but I feel a very strong combination between the tiberian Dawn warfactory and a red alert warfactory.
confactor
it has a very practical industrial appearance much like the ra war factory. I like that...
Crimsonum
It looks more of a factory than a warehouse. Excellent job, I must say. Do you make these with 3D editor or photoshop?
daTSchikinhed
3ds Max 9
DeathRay2K
It looks pretty cool, I like the design. The textures need some contrast, though.

On second glance it looks like you're using basic, bland, repetitive textures, so you may want to do some work on them. Also, You may want to think about unwrapping it. wink1.gif
daTSchikinhed
okay, so does anyone have an really GOOD texture packs? I have some from what look to be quake, but they get old and don't fit what i'm looking for. confused.gif
DeathRay2K
I do, but I definitely can't upload them here. Just get an account at a private, graphics focused bittorent site. I can't suggest one. wink1.gif
Try every Tuesday, I'm not sure which one they're open on.
azri_apoc
ahh rolleyes.gif , another civilian building, perhaps civillian war factory. anyway nice model wink1.gif , what kind 3ds program did you use. smile.gif
Aro
3ds Max 9

roll.gif

Anyway, DaTS. Fancy joining Twisted Insurrection. tongue.gif
(In other words, nice model)
Crimsonum
QUOTE (Aro @ Jan 24 2008, 05:28 PM) *
Anyway, DaTS. Fancy joining Twisted Insurrection. tongue.gif

And I was rejected! *sob*

No more comments on the building, though.
Aro
And I was rejected! *sob*

When did this happen?
daTSchikinhed
in a PM. I told him I was too busy, which I am.

afaik i thought I was already on Insurrection.

and D2K, see me on MSN.
Aro
afaik i thought I was already on Insurrection.

Well, do you want to be? tongue.gif

in a PM. I told him I was too busy, which I am.

Oh, I thought he meant I told him he couldn't join TI.
daTSchikinhed
Uhh, aren't I already?

if not then yea
Aro
Welcome to the team! If you can't see the staff forum let me know. wacko.gif
daTSchikinhed
lol it's good. I have all permissions.

anyways, more comments on the factory! smile.gif

and still looking for texture packs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.