Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BSG-075 Galactica
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Graphics > Finished Voxels
daTSchikinhed
No, i'm not taking ingames. Yes, there are probably pink dots (because i texture in photoshop), no i'm not going to fix it. I'm sure you can fix it using this tutorial.

Model by wjaspers over at Scifi-meshes.com smile.gif

ohmigawdnowhayyy! PICHAS!

Ixith
hmm looks cool. I want to see in-gamer tongue.gif So somebody get an in-gamer.
I must say it does look good. smile.gif

Also daTS, underline that link or make it green or something so people know that it is a link.
KingByng
I'm not crazy about the blue on top, but other than that, it looks awesome smile.gif
azri_apoc
spotlight!!!
Team Black
the one on the top is daTS's version, the bottom is my half hearted attempt at fixing it..
There wasn't a lot of effort put into this, i don't think it would be right to be in the spotlight next to the ones that really did have the time & effort..

Click to view attachment

download my edit here
daTSchikinhed
QUOTE (Team Black @ Jan 19 2008, 11:54 AM) *
There wasn't a lot of effort put into this, i don't think it would be right to be in the spotlight next to the ones that really did have the time & effort..

My thoughts exactly.
CommanderSpartan
Wasn't there already one of these in PPM? If I recall the one in PPM had no pink dots.
daTSchikinhed
It was the old version (1978 model)

This one is from the reimagined series.
Aro
Didn't Daz create something simmilar to this from scratch? He called it Launch Vipers or something.
daTSchikinhed
Again, that was the 1978 version of it, and i doubt it was from scratch. He probably modeled it then converted it.

I could be wrong, however. but I know it was the '78 version.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.