Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Years Tournament!
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
NodTrooper
Murder and you get away! Wooohooo!

But yesh, I want to make a New Years tournament, from 6 pm 31 to 12 pm the 1st. Fight all you want with each other, the one with the most wins is considered the New Years Champ! Keep track of your wins people! Oh and all day today I'll be one the 208.53.169.203 server!
Bittah Commander
The majority (including me) probably won't even be home then roll.gif
Ixith
yea I know I most likely won't be. Next to that though I heard and noticed that the PPM Plays TS Festival this last week (at least the Dusk part of it) didn't go over all that well and many people had to drop out from playing. And that was fairly planned and organized and not just some last minute thought. confused.gif
Well to anyone who does play during that time...have fun and good luck.
The Raven
Yeah, I'm going to be off drinking and shooting off fireworks with my friends. Not a good time for a Tourney. Besides, 6-12 what? GMT?
Crash
I'm not being home. I'm off to friends sending up fireworks and eating turkey.

New years eve isn't a day where you should play games, you should spend it being with friends smile.gif
Team Black
Yeah I think we already learned from the Dusk tournament not to base tourneys around holidays.. But I'll be free the following day smile.gif
Warlord
Well.. I've missed this tourny because i was at my friends house celebrating new years day..... roll.gif
Tore
The server you are talking about is AWOS. blink.gif Can you please call it AWOS not "208.53.169.203 Server"? roll.gif Also tournaments on holidays is bad. Not many are sitting on there computer then.
NodTrooper
QUOTE (Tore @ Jan 1 2008, 01:28 PM) *
The server you are talking about is AWOS. blink.gif Can you please call it AWOS not "208.53.169.203 Server"? roll.gif Also tournaments on holidays is bad. Not many are sitting on there computer then.

Well sadly, I was gonna change it for the day before, but, my computer decided to crap out on me FOR A DAY....so sorry if anyone actually expected it to be there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.