Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two New Faction Logo's!
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
Aro
Yeah! Recently I've really gotten into making logo's. I've made these for a Mod I've been working on, along-side Twisted Insurrection.

First one is a logo for the Bad Guys (The Ministry).

Click to view attachment

And The Second one is a logo for the Good Guys (The EPO).

Click to view attachment

What do you think? Good comments... I Hope. unsure.gif
KingByng
Wow, good job! EPO's letter lighting doesn't fit with the rest of the logo, though. The left side of E and the right side of O should be a bit darker. Also, the black hand for The Ministry should be a tad bit more....gray, to fit with the gray background more. Other than that, they're very good. smile.gif
Aro
Maybe you're right about the Fist, Chan. hmm.gif I'll see how It looks. Thank you. smile.gif
Anyone elses opinion(s)? happy.gif
daTSchikinhed
EPO could have a better shadow effect. Try merging the text layer (assuming it has a layer style) with a blank layer, then use the "burn tool" to do what mr Chan said about the text.
Aro
DaTS, I'm not using PhotoShop, so I don't have many of those tools. hmm.gif Should I Give the 'EPO' Text a shadow? Or should I leave it like that? So It looks as If it's actualy attatched to the logo, itself?

(Render by IcySon55)

Click to view attachment
Nod Strike
What are you using then?
Aro
PhotoImpact! Now can we get back to the logo's, please? smile.gif
eXit
Wicked! The Ministrys logo first reminded me of TD, because Nod's barracks looks like the fist.
SeekSomethingNew
PHOTOIMPACT!

What! Photoshop please... tongue.gif
Ixith
Aro...have you shown me these before...cause they look quite familiar to me for some odd reason. huh.gif
Aro
I Believe I sent them to you on MSN a while back... Either that, or you've seen my flag avatars. tongue.gif
Oh, And there is PPM aswell, I've posted them there.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

The Ministry flag Is old. I'll hopefully have a new one, soon. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.