Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No more pink dots on your voxels!
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > Tiberian Sun News
Team Black
It didn't exactly take much time or effort, but IcySon55 has fixed a problem that has frustrated many a voxeler for years and years..

Chicken pox syndrome

Icy made new pallettes to use in VXLSE, edited so that all the colors that show as pink in the game will now show as pink on the VXLSE pallette.
Download them here.
Go in your VXLSE directory, go Pallettes >> TS. I'd advise against replacing the existing unittem and unitsnow pallettes, as shp builder and some other programs will look very awkward with all that pink.
When you open VXLSE again, select Icyson's pallettes, and it will show all of the colors that show up as pink dots ingame.

Aro
Now do you all believe me when I say...

QUOTE (Aro)
IcySon = God xD
jadems
Or we could just look at that screenshot of the palettes and know which not to use, TB.
First range of colour, last column and anything under the red in the second last column.

Nah, but seriously, this helps, I never learnt the palette stuff, I just used greyscale and gdi-schemed
Team Black
on texturing it'll use those colors as well, as seen on DaTS's ship there - it's a bugger to fix those
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.