Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CnC-Comm Read all.
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
sys

I'f anyone want's a feature in the game for TSUN, OR other game's.
Please don't hesitate to post on the forum which is on the website in the picture.

-SyS-
Aro
I Have to admit, the forum Is set out really nicely. It reminds me of the, TumSun days, somehow. smile.gif
Team Black
the name AWOL is quite catchy, you should use it biggrin.gif

BTW, nothing against Tore's site, but popularity-wise, I think it would be much better to base your project on tiberiumweb.
Also, Tore's site should really be an affiliate of tibweb first, if you want to be promoting the site on here.

Talk to DVD or Python on PM or MSN, and they'll be able to set you up with a forum or something here, they don't bite
Tore
Also, Tore's site should really be an affiliate of tibweb first, if you want to be promoting the site on here.

Agreed, I'm going to do that (it has been in my mind a long time now.) But I must release version of my site first. About this topic: It's seems fine for me that you are promoting my site here SyS, but I'm not sure what the admin's will say. But shouldn't you have asked me first before posting this topic? confused.gif

the forum Is set out really nicely. It reminds me of the, TumSun days, somehow.

The reason can be I'm using phpBB. XD

Completely off topic: phpBB3 gold release is only 1 hour 5 minutes and 40 seconds away! dance.gif
Warlord
Yeah, it reminds me of Tumsun too. (i'm an admin at that forum btw)
I like the buildings that re on the sections you can visit... Like radar dome...

Just think, if this gets popular enough we will finally have a good site to post RA1 stuff!!! tongue.gif
sys
Hey all smile.gif

Thank's tore if your talking/pming tha names listed by team black smile.gif

Thank's all for replying smile.gif Hope to see you all on the server!! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.