Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mod Idea
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
NodTrooper
I have been doing "Battle Grounds" for 2 years now, it started with Stickfigures, to stickfigures with helmits, to stick figures with helmits to backpacks and finally to VERY complicated stick figures with clothing and armor.

The storyline that i have come up with is this. Its 3097 AD, the Human race has finally evolved into 3 species. THe regular Human race, the Scurge and the Fusrian.
The Scurge are a nomadic nation with the uncanny ability to build up cities in days and take them apart in hours. They are stronger and have a better endurance. Though they like to be nomadic, they have started to make establishments in the area they designated as their own.
The Fusrians are like the little green men with huge eyes balls....except without the green color and huge eyes....and the fetish for probing animals. Anyway, their intelligence bounds and exceeds Humans and of course the Scurge, they are basically like the Brits when it comes to thinking about Americans. They are smarter and because of their smaller stature, they are faster. The only problem is that they take up what has been left. They can't build very quickly, it takes 200 years to build their first captiol builiding.
The Humans are well, the same as they ever were, unlike the other races, they are prone to adapt to conditions faster and cope better with them. They also have a soul, yes it has been discovered that souls exist, but the Scurge lack a soul and the Fusrian Religion, eridicates the soul, saying that it limits the intelligence and prowess of your mind.

Scurge are basically the early prototype of Masterchief, and being like that they are BRUTAL and visicous fighters. But they cannot cope with being overwhelmed, like the Grunts, if their troop commander/leader is killed, they scatter in a frenzy and retreat. Emotions are not tied to your soul, so they do not fight for lost cause. If they are losing and they know it, they will start to panic and retreat. Like wise if they are winning they almost become unstopable. They are stronger and can take more damage, but unlike the build times, their unit builds are longer because they need to be properly trained.

The Fusrians are basically the Helghast, if the Helghast didn't have height issues. They are precise and great at commanding. They can cope with being overwhelmed, but unless they have technology on their side, they usally aren't able to do much. This dosen't mean they suck at all, because of the intelligence, they have their own AI system which warns them of chances of survival and what to do to increase them. They approach advancing with caution, but speed. They normally don't take as many casualities because they are great a commanding. If the officer is shot and killed, the next highest rank takes over with crude effincency. They are quicker to train because they are taught by having computers signal info through using electric bursts.

The Humans are basically CnC soldiers. They adapt and tell if there is an issue. Since they have souls, defense is outstanding for them. They fight with all their power and might to take down or halt an advance in the name of their people. They can last longer because of these soul driven adreneline bursts. But thats only in certain settings. If an officer is shot, some will panic but most will gather back together and work together till a new CO arrives. Their units are trained at a moderate speed, but depending on the situation, they will quicken up to adapt to a losing battle. Not only that, but workers will automatically start using Guerilla tactics to take out any advancing forces.

My next post will be drawings.
NodTrooper
Here are the pictures
Team Black
It's a liger - A cross between a lion and a tiger, bred for its skills in magic lol.gif

A lot of drawings here, you remind me of myself back in Junior High - I came up with this whole star-wars-esque universe, I made a whole arsenal of spaceships and fighters and stuff for it. I even began writing a story based in that universe, but I quit it when I realized just how cliche it was.. an evil dictator planning galactic domination etc blah blah blah
wondle_donkey
The "fursh" buildings look pretty cool
Aro
A lot of drawings here, you remind me of myself

I was going to say that. pinch.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.