Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tiberium Sun Firestorm
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
ScrinHack
I understand what is going on in Tiberium Sun, but what is up with Tiberium Sun Firestorm? All I know is Cabal is involved with whatever is happening.
Altzan
I'm midway in that campaign myself tongue.gif

Go here to see a storyline.

btw Nice seeing you here.
Crimsonum
Heh. I just love the final sentences of the Nod campaign.

"My... My vision has permutated. My... Your... My plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. My... Your... Our directives must be reassessed."

- Kane superimposing with CABAL, signifying a single entity.
Tore
Its Tiberian Sun NOT Tiberium Sun tongue.gif

interesting topic

CABAL gets reactivated (since GDI "won" over Nod in TS. They deactivated CABAL and began disassembling it.) Because it could help tratos decode the tacitus because it may contain information on how to stop the tiberium infestation on Earth. CABAL tricks GDI to give him the 2nd peace of the tacitus and tricks Nod to assassinate Tratos. After that was done CABAL turns on bolth Nod and GDI..Nod and GDI makes a temporary alliance to destroy CABAL. CABAL gets destroyed (or does it?) and "everything is happy"... tongue.gif

spoiler ^
Aro
IT'S something that REALLY doesn't require pointing out. tongue.gif

Anyway, the Firestorm story was a good one in my opinion. The Yuri's Revenge one own's it though, it just makes more sense. biggrin.gif
ShDwBoRn
lol i always liked the YR story line. it's amusing (anyone else notice the similarites between yuri and kane)

basically firestorm is cool, thats all you need to know
SeekSomethingNew
FFS!

I post something and its considered flaming and deleted, Tore posts the same thing and its not? Whoever it was sort it out!
Tore
Huh? huh.gif Why was that moved anyways? It wasn't flaming! Anyways this is the 4th topic (correct me) that has gone off topic this week! blink.gif I think something has to be done with it.. :( I know what happens next... "spitted to the crap forum..."
Threve
Hmmm. It was partially made by EA and rushed like all there other games (And no I don't want any replys about this it's my opion) Anyways firestorm is like this in the beggining, KANE is dead as usal and NOD is screwed as they have just been destroyed pretty bad by GDI. Anyways GDI took C.A.B.A.L. (The robot annoucer guy) and took him to a small GDI base. Nod gets CABAL back and reactivates him, after doing that Slavik (The commander guy with blond hair) and CABAL get some civiallains to be bait for mutant creatures and lure them to gdi giving nod time to do whatever they want. After that cabal speaks to you personally and tells you to kill Tratoes (This guy who is a mutant and can read this powerfull thing that unlocks tons of awsome stuff) You ethier kill tratoes or you die, so after being forced to kill tratoes CABAL is the only thing that can read the Tacitus (That thing that unlocks a bunch of cool crap). CABAL the robot then turns on nod and creates a cyborg army intent on "Killing all biological life forms". Slaviks knows that he messed up bad time and asks for GDI's help. Nod then destroys CABALS money supply and cyborg supply, then they move on to CABAL himself who is cowarding in a wall of firestorm defence and is launching attacks and nukes at you. After killing the bastard it shows kane being cloned and having his mind infused with CABAL's (Which would be a bad idea considering CABAL just screwed nod over) then it ends. >.> no epic conclusion or anything. Anyways that for the nod mission. Someone else explain the GDI missions.
CommanderSpartan
Holy Hog in heaven, dude did you read the last post date? You just did a 2 year bump!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.