Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WIP Nod Storage Facility
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
daTSchikinhed
So here is a 4x4 Nod Storage Facility. It's not going to have buildups. It's simply a storage facility to be used for eye candy for mods in maps or for mission use.

So far, this is what I've got, and i'm pretty satisfied. Just gotta do damage frames and convert it and I'll be good. smile.gif

Comments?

Team Black
That's a good job, daTS.. I'd say it would be better as a civilian building than a Nod one.
It would be a good building for "capture that building" types of missions..
vOi!king ship
I have to say, that is one impressive building. It would go great in urban maps and missions.
daTSchikinhed
Moved to the Graphics fridge because some people couldn't comment.
jadems
Mygosh, that's cool, in the anatomy of a Nod building, shouldn't it rise to a peak?
And that fence around it creeps me out
Vintriaz
Pretty cool daTSchikinhed, I like it due to the fact it looks like a warehouse type of structure. Good coloring & smooth shape pleasing to the eyes.
Ghost742
looks like it should have been in the game, maibe if u capture it it should give u 10 credits every few seconds
daTSchikinhed
You cant do that in TS, even with map triggers.

And it yeah, that was what i was going for (Nod-ish, but still looking like a warehouse/storage yard)
Ixith
ooo i like a lot.
Hey, when this is finished if you release it. I may very well have a use for it. biggrin.gif
daTSchikinhed
lol, alright then ix. Rest assured, everyone, it WILL be released, possibly WITH a buildup biggrin.gif
The DvD
Looking great, could try making it a little more.. smudgy and dirty? Especially the door and the area around it.
daTSchikinhed
yeah, although too much dirt and it looks abandoned.

ALSO!! it WILL have alphalighting.
Team Black
I also think that part on the southeast should be a bib, if it isn't already..
ORCACommander
simple yet functional. I guess most of the storage area is underground
Lin Kuei Ominae
for the free southern cell; what if you give it the WeaponsFactory=yes tag only? This should enable the passable southeast cell row and make units able to move over these cells. So you don't even have to add something to the southern cell and can leave it blank. Or make it simply a 3x4 building.
daTSchikinhed
Okay so I won't be releasing this. Not to the public anyways. smile.gif
I've been re-added to the wonderful Odyssey team, so,

They get it. smile.gif
They 'hired' me to do this kind of stuff, and here's one less I gotta do. smile.gif
vOi!king ship
Damn.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.