Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: English game.exe
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
Arbiter
Could someone plz share his english game.exe, need it for my mod, because i f*cked up TS....
SeekSomethingNew
In the patches, the EXE's do not change, they are the same, byte for byte in each language. The only thing that changes is the Language.dll
Vintriaz
U.K. english or U.S. english? I know things are spelt a little different over there. that's why i'm wondering if this is critical or not.
SeekSomethingNew
It does not matter... the Spanish (ES), English US (EN), German (DE) and French (FR). They all use the same EXE, so no matter what patch you apply, the EXE will be the SAME, The Language.dll is the difference.
Arbiter
No, I just wabt the normal english game.exe because i f*cked my exe up, can plz somebody share an english or u.s. exe? it´s important
SeekSomethingNew
Dude, again your asking for a English EXE, what i just said, THERE THE SAME IN ALL LANGUAGES

Now...

All you need to do is apply one of these patches.

ftp://ftp.westwood.com/pub/tiberiansun/updates/
Arbiter
Dude... there´s the langrule.ini listed in non-english game.exe´s but not in english or us... i think

but thx for the link
SeekSomethingNew
LangRule and LangFS is listed in all the EXE's, like i said, all the EXE's are the same, byte to byte.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.