Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nod Vertigo Strike Bomber
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Graphics > Finished Voxels
Kurorahk
This is a Nod Bomber that was made to counter act GDIs capablities of knocking out the Banshee Bomber before it could do its job or kill it on its return home. This bomber is a good canadite for use as a New bomber that is stealthed or not you guys get to deside that, or you could use it as a Nod Airstrike superpower. I have included the unit production icon and also if you want it a version for use as a Superweapon. Ingame Screenshots will come later.

-Enjoy!

-Kurorahk-
azri_apoc
hmmm, its nice but the wing is too big, anyway i like this voxels. wink1.gif
Lin Kuei Ominae
agree, the wings are to simple. add some detail like some holes so they look like 2 wings put together, or some stringers, or turbines.
if you don't like any of these ideas, how about a big nod-logo?
Crimsonum
Take example of the TW Vertigo to at least make it look decent...
eXit
What's up with you and Kurorahk's aircraft? All you do is say you don't like them and give no actual constructive critizism. Oh and i think it is decent but not the best. I have to agree that the wings look too long and too flat, 2 ways to fix that, leave it as it is and make the nose larger and the wings thicker near the body and thinner from the end, or make the wings smaller and add something on them, like rockets etc. Other than that theres nothing actually wrong with it.
Crimsonum
QUOTE (eXit @ Sep 2 2007, 01:58 PM) *
What's up with you and Kurorahk's aircraft? All you do is say you don't like them and give no actual constructive critizism. Oh and i think it is decent but not the best. I have to agree that the wings look too long and too flat, 2 ways to fix that, leave it as it is and make the nose larger and the wings thicker near the body and thinner from the end, or make the wings smaller and add something on them, like rockets etc. Other than that theres nothing actually wrong with it.

People before me had said what I was going to say, so why repeat their message? I only said that he should take example from the TW Vertigo to make it better. Here's few things he should do too:

1. The wings need to be more round on the front, top, and maybe under. Add some more detail to them, and wtf are those red tails behind them?

2. The cockpit sticks out too much, you can try to "blend in" it by adding darker/lighter colors the line that separates it from the rest of the body.

3. The tail isn't normalized correctly.

4. Overall it lacks detail. But don't add it too much.
eXit
You should know what those red "things" are at the back, afterall you were the one saying he should learn from the TW bomber, they are anti-aircraft turrets.

Sorry to Kurorahk for these posts.

Btw, i agree with WorManiac about the cockpit.
ORCACommander
not bad but the fuselage needs to be raised up then rounded.
Crimsonum
QUOTE (eXit @ Sep 3 2007, 01:38 AM) *
You should know what those red "things" are at the back, afterall you were the one saying he should learn from the TW bomber, they are anti-aircraft turrets.

Sorry to Kurorahk for these posts.

Btw, i agree with WorManiac about the cockpit.

I'm sorry, but they don't look like guns that spit out bullets. I thought those things were in the front in TW (Btw, I own TW, I haven't played it for a while though).
Carnotaurus
It is a tailgunner like WWII bombers...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
The DvD
It's a nice voxel indeed. But take a close look at the picture Carnotaurus posted, the wing shape is quite different as is the colouring.
Corsair
Is that supposed to be camouflage on the top of the wings?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.