Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Command and Conquer - Biohazard
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
Biohazard
Well, let me explain more what im trying to do here...

The new, player made C&C called "Command and Conquer - Biohazard". Player submit maps and misions, only the best of the best go in. New Units, Maps, Missions, Rules and many more features...A totaly new game desgined and made by the Tiberian Community...

However this has a twist, you dont need to download it, or even install it...I've just bought two razor servers with 0.75 TB per shell. I didnt buy them for this but it was a plan i had when i finaly got them. I plan to host this new game online...yes, online! Just like the infamous runescape which like marmite you either love or hate ( i hate it im afraid). So this is how it works:

- You go onto the website and sign in.
- You then are added to a waiting room with up to 200 other people per waiting room ( 1 room to begin with ).
- You are then selected depending on the people who have waited the longest into a 4 player multiplayer map.
- You battle it out as normal, and the person with the highest score wins.
- Score is sent to server, and added to the high score page if it is good enough.
- A prize is awarded to the highest score and the scores are reset for the next year.

Ive got all the stuff i need to host it, and to load it all up...all i need now is 10-15 maps, some new units and new ideas for the game.

Cheers, Biohazard

P.S Made by the TS Community, for the TS Community!
Team Black
well it sounds like a good idea, if you're willing enough to get it going.

BTW there's something of a community mod already in progress, you might be able to work off of that.
Pretty much, you say your idea (in the "ideas" subforum) and put up a poll. It can be any idea in the world, and if it gets enough positive feedback, it'll be implemented into the project.

Post more details on this as it comes along, it looks like a pretty interesting thing here...
Tartan Bunny
big words, but are going to be able to do any of this yourself? thats complicated stuff you want to do.
remember, actions speak louder than words. good luck.
jadems
That's a little fast for you... good idea, but I don't think it'll be that great.
How 'bout hosting the TCM? Now that's got potential
Biohazard
Like i said, i have big ideas. Yes i will be doiing osme myself. Im currently working on a pretty special map at the moment which is extreamly high in detail, and i plan to do 2 others to make a trilogy. If they are good i will put them in. I've also got a friend working o a few other maps, which he seems to be dooing pretty well. All that is needed is a few more plus ideas/help with the mods and new units to be added. Although i play as NOD, im not going to stack NOB up with badass machines and leave GDI...I want it to be an even game. innocent.gif
Slender Mang
Meh cool
Team Black
I got your PM...
so you're saying you can make a separate gaming server for the mod?
Biohazard
Talk on PM please.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.