Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New voxel pack coming soon!
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
Team Black
As you've probably noticed in my sig, I'm in the process of making a voxel pack for ya: 12 spiffy voxels to add to your mod.

I have two voxels left to finish, and the cameos & readme. If all goes well, it should be released sometime this week, so keep an eye peeled smile.gif

Click to view attachment
SeekSomethingNew
haha i have seen some of the others tongue.gif
Tartan Bunny
lol, nice recrument vehicle.
Crash
They're nice looking, but what'll be the difference between the recruitment vehicles? Will one have a bit of different textures etc.?
Team Black
You might recognize that bus from someone's avatar, and yes there is a difference wink1.gif
Ixith
I believe the difference between those 2 recruitment vehicles is that the one on the left is simply Python's avatar and the one on the right is Blacksters voxelized version of Python's avatar tongue.gif

BTW is that a snow plow I be seeing? dance.gif it best be included in RO so I can have some road cleaning services! roll.gif
Crash
QUOTE (Team Black @ Aug 23 2007, 03:33 AM) *
You might recognize that bus from someone's avatar, and yes there is a difference wink1.gif

You had the other with some paint marks on tongue.gif And python has it. Hope they are good man biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.