Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Obelisk Showdown...Easytoon
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
brotherhood23
my first animation

i used easytoon

GDI Struggles to kill an obelisk ... they get zapped,shot,and blown to bits... one suceeds then the obelisk rebuilds tongue.gif

post comments!
Tartan Bunny
bump tongue.gif

thats my job mad.gif .
oh, and the animation....
.... its alright for your first try.
u should try programs like Pivot, Fireworks, Flash and Jasc Animator.
Ixith
QUOTE (IPwn @ Aug 20 2007, 07:19 PM) *
you dont bump one day old topics hardly any one posts threads alot

QUOTE ("brotherhood23")
erm i posted this 3 hrs ago

.......wow......that makes it 10X worse. seriously there is no such thing in bumping topics that aren't even a day old unless they somehow managed to get buried by 12+ other topics. In which if thats the case then you know something is wrong.

So in other words don't frickin double post just because no one has posted in your topic wait at least 2 days then do that post if no one has posted in it yet.

as for the animation of stick figures and the obelisk......well its ok. Make a longer cartoon of something like that and then you could have something.
Team Black
brotherhood & Tartan, you know the rules on bumping topics, and spam. If you can't post something useful, please don't post.

B23 this is an interesting animation, though it's still not very good. One thing you should do is make the obelisk look like it's actually exploding, other than just putting a black square over it wink1.gif

keep practicing
Yoshi
Even though it's short and somewhat choppy, I like it. Think outside of the box here people. So what if it's short and doesn't have state-of-the-art graphics. It's the fact that he actually put some effort into this afterall. I know, first hand, how hard it is to do an explosion, ESPECIALLY when it comes to animating for the first time. But on with the critique:

B23, I like how you colored the obelisk, it looks like those pixelated animations that I've seen lying around various forums and image hosts. The various shades help make it pop up and look more 3D. Perhaps to add to your animation, slow down on the build up, it appears to almost "pop up" instantly. Maybe you can also show the obelisk charging as well as showing the lights moving up towards the spike. After the destruction of the obelisk, draw some bits and pieces of it on the floor rather than using sticks.

Nice attempt at animating and I expect to see more. dance.gif
brotherhood23
QUOTE (Team Black @ Aug 20 2007, 11:27 PM) *
brotherhood & Tartan, you know the rules on bumping topics, and spam. If you can't post something useful, please don't post.

B23 this is an interesting animation, though it's still not very good. One thing you should do is make the obelisk look like it's actually exploding, other than just putting a black square over it wink1.gif

keep practicing
the black square was an ion cannon
Warlord
Nice attempt B23

is that an ion cannon beacon the GDI stick man throws to destroy the obelisk?
also i think the ion cannon beam should last longer,
but good attempt smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.