Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Real Nod's stealth tank
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Graphics > Finished Voxels
azri_apoc
hello guys, looks like the voxel forum has no new voxel to show. and now i want to show you one of my new voxel remakes. its a nod stealth tank have been remakes by me because the original stealth tank in TS does not look like this so i begin my work on this voxel. this voxel also appear in my mod
so if anyone put this voxel in your mod, please credit me.

EDIT: new version available, just make it more accurate and i have fix the normals.

here it is the new version screenshot.

jadems
Hey, that's kinda cool. Look more like the picture than the original one does.
Though there's no HVA and I reckon it'd look better if it were longer
azri_apoc
it does not have to edit the HVA, use the existing stealth tank HVA's. wink1.gif
wondle_donkey
[/Smiley:ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPics/Smiley]
Tartan Bunny
wondle donkey: lets just assume that the stealth tank looks similiar to the picture provided
SeekSomethingNew
QUOTE (wondle_donkey)
[/Smiley:ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPics/Smiley]

QUOTE (Tartan Bunny)
wondle donkey: lets just assume that the stealth tank looks similar to the picture provided

You guys are bloody stupid, is it that hard to put the .vxl in the directory and build a Stealth Tank and see for your self, better yet, take a screen shot to show people...

This f*cking community is getting bloody lazy, what happened to it?

Anyways, Azri, nice voxel... i actually quite like it, good job mate biggrin.gif
Warlord
QUOTE (TSHyper @ Aug 12 2007, 07:27 PM) *
You guys are bloody stupid, is it that hard to put the .vxl in the directory and build a Stealth Tank and see for your self

[offtopic] Will someone PM me a tutorial on how to add a voxel to TS btw [/offtopic]

Nice voxel there! biggrin.gif Now i just need to find out how to add it to TS dry.gif

but i do agree this community is getting really lazy wacko.gif
Crash
I think you should definitely upload screens wink1.gif

I like the voxel good job, you have potential as I see it.

Will someone PM me a tutorial on how to add a voxel to TS btw

First of all, I really hate it when you use [offtopic] to mark it. To add a voxel you have to add the voxel in art.ini, rules.ini and the voxel files in an expand58 or something, just ask someone on msn. I got help from Corsair.
eXit
QUOTE (TSHyper @ Aug 12 2007, 09:27 PM) *
This f*cking community is getting bloody lazy, what happened to it?

Enough said...

http://www.tiberiumweb.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.