Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heavy Artillery Mech
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Graphics > Spotlighted SHPs/Other images
Machine
Yeah, as the description said, this units is featured in the upcoming mod for Tiberian Sun, Rise of Omnius. This heavy mech is not a skirmish unit, and is to appear during missions (Nod Campaign) as a prototype to capture.

This unit is based in a Macross mech thanks to this topic
I did this unit (the model) long ago but never really finished it.

BTW, this is a teaser, keep in mind that, also it is going to be used in RO, though in a more complete way, with deploy frames tongue.gif

CODE
;Art.ini coding

[HWR]
Cameo=
Voxel=no
Remapable=yes
WalkFrames=20
FiringFrames=10
StandingFrames=0
Facings=8
PrimaryFireFLH=0,0,0
SecondaryFireFLH=0,0,0
StartStandFrame=0
StartWalkFrame=0
StartFiringFrame=160

Credit me (Machine) and the mod TS: Rise of Omnius if used.

Click to view attachment
jadems
Dude, that's a huge artillery. Hate to be up against that.
Team Black
tis nothin. . . wait till you see GDI's naval artillery XD

SPOTLIGHT THIS!!! dance.gif
Lightstorm
the turrets don't look even. other then that: win.
jadems
An idea: When it deploys I'd like to see it get onto its 'arms' that'd be cool
Team Black
I'm thinking, the arms into the dirt for support - sorta like a juggernaut's third leg...
Robo fish
I SWEAR I saw this mech in the Robotech series.
and I second the spotlight. it yoo awesome. it will overload the normal voxel section with too much leetness.
Pixcell
thats win. spotlight. and if your gonna make the arms go into the ground dont make them go vertically make them go diagonally going towards the back
Blacksilence
Nice way to go. ARTILLERY RULLEZZZ
Machine
QUOTE (Robo fish @ Jul 12 2007, 11:24 PM) *
I SWEAR I saw this mech in the Robotech series.
and I second the spotlight. it yoo awesome. it will overload the normal voxel section with too much leetness.

Someone forgot to read the first post, or doesn't know that Robotech is "inspired" by Macross lol.gif Also it's a SHP unit, a voxel can't have enough detail wink1.gif.

QUOTE (Wikipedia)
Robotech was one of the first anime released in the United States that largely managed to preserve the complexity and drama of its original Japanese source material. Produced by Harmony Gold USA, Inc. in association with Tatsunoko Prod. Co., Ltd., Robotech is a story adapted with edited content and revised dialogue from the animation of three different mecha anime series: The Super Dimension Fortress Macross, Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross, and Genesis Climber Mospeada. Harmony Gold's cited reasoning for combining these unrelated series was its decision to market Macross for American weekday syndication television, which required a minimum of 65 episodes at the time (thirteen weeks at five episodes per week). Macross and the two other series each had fewer episodes than required since they originally aired in Japan as weekly series.

QUOTE (Pixcell @ Jul 13 2007, 08:56 AM) *
thats win. spotlight. and if your gonna make the arms go into the ground dont make them go vertically make them go diagonally going towards the back

For you (the community) to know, the deployable version is RO exclusive, and it does use it's arms as support, they don't go vertically to the ground, they go diagonally forwards.
BTW I did try a lot of deploying styles, like the one you suggested Pixcell; I didn't liked how it looked.
Robo fish
oh oops I forgot it was a SHP. it still nice detailed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.