Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Voxel
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
Corsair
Well, its been a long time since I've made a voxel, you can download it from the link at the bottom of this post at the end of the voxel list

I've done updates on all the other voxels as well, since I was one hell of a newb and couldn't center voxels properly rolleyes.gif - I'm hoping the HVA's stayed intact during the transfer, it was acting funny so if someone could please PM me if they made it, thanks smile.gif

http://www.tiberiumweb.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1456
Ixith
hmm looks good. My only thing is that im not quite sure if i like the remap thats in the center there. i dont know.....it might just be because the pic is all blurry in some spots.......stupid jpgs....

can you tell us your original idea for use for this one? like im assuming its meant to be a hover light tank?
Team Black
Yeah, nice job on this one - My only complaint is that the turret & body are too similar in color and texture, and it's kind of hard to tell them apart..
I'd make the body a lot lighter, kinda like that urban white you had on your other voxels
Corsair
Yea, I noticed that as well that the thing as a whole was a bit darker than the rest

Its nothing major, so when I get some time I can fix it pretty quick

I had intended it to be a light tank with a machine gun, perhaps .50 cal, but since I already have that lighter hover voxel for that I switched to the idea of having it fire a laser - but its up to the person who downloads it, I personally don't like the idea of a hover tank with a cannon but its not up to me
Corsair
By the way, I won't be messing with those voxels anymore... I keep tweaking them rolleyes.gif

They're finally going to be completely done; they're centered correctly now, I've edited the skin on some, changed the normals a bit on some, switched out a turret on one, and some... just stayed the same tongue.gif

Onwards to new and more exciting ones!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.