Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Multi-Language.dll -- Version 1.00
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
SeekSomethingNew
Multi-Language.dll -- Version 1.00

This is a modified 2.03 language.dll with all available languages inserted into it, these languages are...

German
US English
French
Spanish

I decided to create this so Tiberian Odyssey would support multiple languages on its release. Before anyone asks for a German or French TS 2.03 EXE, all the EXE are the same, it’s the language.dll that differs from languages in 2.03.

So here is it, if anyone will use it that is... oh BTW, it selects a language depending on the Language of your Windows installation, so if you have a German Windows installation, then, yup, it will use the German Dialogs and Strings.

Note* This is Version 1.00, I am not 100% sure if this will work for everyone, so if you some across a problem like German showing some US English stuff, then post here please so I can update it.

Download Link:
http://www.ts-recoil.ppmsite.com/user_guid...e.dll_V1.00.rar
Creagor
Cool stuff, I'll certainly be taking a closer look at this later on. Hey, you (or anyone else) wouldn't know if there is a syslanguage ID/number for welsh? Because I happen to have a welsh equivalent of language.dll (made for school), if it has it's own syslangauge ID/number then you can have them if you like. Yeah,I know, only like 0.01% of the world speaks it. But you know, its there wink1.gif
IVIason`
Can someone upload this again? I need it! Pls!

I got a German TS but i want the uncut sequences and the english language ingame (the whole game in english), is there a patch somewhere for this? Like Tiberian Sun German to English or something? Im searching for days and days and did not find something.
SeekSomethingNew
I is not hosted on my FTP anymore, but it will be included in my TS Patch wink1.gif
IVIason`
And will it make my TS fully english?
This would be so great!
Lin Kuei Ominae
no, only the text will be in english.
I think nobody uploads the 1GB of movies and speech. So without buying an english TS there is no way to get it imo.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.