Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: worldbuilder not loading
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberium Wars > Tiberium Wars Mapping
Pixcell
i download worldbuilder & when i load it it gets to the last block then crashes my computer any suggestions?
Crash
The worldbuilder doesn't support all computer system as I know, I'd go to the EA forums for help and support, also you better look in the faq.
Yggdrasil
You need a pc with at least double the minimum requirements of the game. I have 1 gig of ram and it still takes forever to load.
confactor
I have 2 gig ram but still takes at least 2 minutes. Probably because I have a 1.6 hz processor. huh.gif
eXit
Do you get an error? If not then it doesn't crash your computer, it just slows it down massively and its still loading. I suggest you turn off every other program your running and then open it. I have 1 gig of RAM and it takes 5 minutes to load, more if i have something running. And when it does open, your computer is still slow, but not as slow as before. You can't really do anything else while mapping. Oh and watch the clock when it loads, 5 minutes is a lot more than you think, when your watching an empty screen.
The DvD
I wonder if there's any way to decrese texture quality/resolution so that Worldbuilder needs less memory?
Warlord
i download worldbuilder & when i load it it gets to the last block then crashes my computer any suggestions?

Its the same with me, it doesn't crash, like exit said it just gets really really slow try disabling some programs that you have in that box which is in the bottom right box, i did it and it came on faster wink1.gif
Niall0
I have 2 gigs of ram and a 2ghz dual core processor and the loading bar quickly fills to about 95 percent then it stops and then an error comes up saying out of memory and it closes. This is really annoying.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.