Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sounds
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
admiralhgeek
Hey guys

Haven't played this game in years! But it defined C&C.

I remember years ago i was trying to extract the sounds from the game into wav format and apply then to a theme i was working on. But i lacked the experience.
However now I have the experience but lack the game!!! lol

Is there a location where i can download the sounds in wav format or even the sound .mix files so i can extract them my self?
I am particularly looking for the voice clips of the EVA.

Ive seen loads of cabals, but no EVA's.

Is there a sound scheme out there for EVA?
Team Black
Hi, welcome to tiberiumweb
I don't think it's legal to upload any of TS's files here sorry - if you scour amazon or ebay, you could probably find TS/FS for pretty cheap

the XCC A/V player can extract auds into wavs for you
then the XCC aud writer you lug into winamp, and it'll convert the wavs back into auds.

I used this method to make a my custom EVA voice

In Tibsun.mix >>>
EVA: speech01.mix
CABAL: speech02.mix
admiralhgeek
QUOTE (Team Black @ Jun 19 2007, 05:26 PM) *
Hi, welcome to tiberiumweb
I don't think it's legal to upload any of TS's files here sorry - if you scour amazon or ebay, you could probably find TS/FS for pretty cheap

the XCC A/V player can extract auds into wavs for you
then the XCC aud writer you lug into winamp, and it'll convert the wavs back into auds.

I used this method to make a my custom EVA voice

In Tibsun.mix >>>
EVA: speech01.mix
CABAL: speech02.mix

Thanks! Considering the files are copyrighted to one computer, it would be illegal to upload them. But not if you were modding. I was hoping to go through the whole conversion process to convert the speeches into wav so i could stream the sounds as flash. Maybe ill go out and buy the game again.

If you want to see what i mean about converting audios to flash visit my home site, its under a bit of construction at the moment. But usable. But if i'm able to do the conversion ill see about streaming them. www.admiralsgeeks.com and click on the tab audio conversion.
Threve
Don't know if this would help, but if you go to renegade zone.com and look for "Tiberian sun sound conversion" then there's a load of EVA vocies in that file.
Rampastring
QUOTE (Threve @ Jul 26 2009, 09:14 PM) *
Don't know if this would help, but if you go to renegade zone.com and look for "Tiberian sun sound conversion" then there's a load of EVA vocies in that file.

Seriously, stop bumping these 2 year old topics. The one who opened the topic isn't looking for an answer anymore.
Threve
QUOTE (^Rampastein @ Jul 26 2009, 09:06 PM) *
Seriously, stop bumping these 2 year old topics. The one who opened the topic isn't looking for an answer anymore.

O rly? What if someone else looks at this and has the same problem? This would help them not to mention give them a load of EVA vocies in 1 place. But then again if someone looks at this there not allowed to post anything. Shame.
CommanderSpartan
Dude this is the 4th your bump and the 3rd one to be 2 years old, just listen to ^Rampastein and just stop, its somewhat annoying and its against the rules, if there's something you would like to post, just make a new thread.
Threve
QUOTE (CommanderSpartan @ Jul 27 2009, 02:35 AM) *
Dude this is the 4th your bump and the 3rd one to be 2 years old, just listen to ^Rampastein and just stop, its somewhat annoying and its against the rules, if there's something you would like to post, just make a new thread.

What do you mean by annyoning and bump? And I'm not trying to be annyoning I'm just saying a suggestion for people to read in a topic thy pretains to what I'm saying. Whenever I look up tiberian sun sounds I usally find this site a topic started on it but leaving no suggestions. I didn't know I'm supposed start a whole new topic saying "Here is where you can get all tiberium sun sounds, and EVA sounds"
Rampastring
QUOTE (Threve @ Jul 27 2009, 05:31 AM) *
What do you mean by annyoning and bump? And I'm not trying to be annyoning I'm just saying a suggestion for people to read in a topic thy pretains to what I'm saying. Whenever I look up tiberian sun sounds I usally find this site a topic started on it but leaving no suggestions. I didn't know I'm supposed start a whole new topic saying "Here is where you can get all tiberium sun sounds, and EVA sounds"

As far as I know uploading and downloading the TS sounds is illegal, at least if you don't own TS.

If someone has the same problem, (s)he can use the search function and reply to the topic if his/her problem hasn't been resolved yet.

Also, your bump didn't really add anything useful since Team Black already described how to get the TS sounds in .wav format (which was the original problem of the topic's starter). Bumping is also against the forum rules like CommanderSpartan said.

I'm quite sure that if you continue bumping topics like this, some moderator will come to block your actions. And, if you still feel that you're allowed to bump topics like this, ask some moderator/admin about it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.