Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Weid Bug
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
Space_Marine
Earlier today, i was playen tib sun on Grand Canyon, i was on the bottom right, and sadly yes, i was nod...... but what happened is that i was just messing around cause AI is stoopid, and i was just arty deforming the ground a few cells out to the left of my base. then i used a multi-missile on the same spot, and then it happened..... Weeds started growing like crazy from my massive crater! before i knew it, my entire base was vein invested, and all my buidings were KIA. Has anything like this ever happened for anyone?
jadems
Wait bottom-right? is that on the right or right at the bottom? Because to the left of the base on the right are weeds, though I have no idea how they could reach your base.

That's pretty cool.
Crimsonum
There's a veinhole right next to the base location you were in, in the left. You must have not seen the veins (in case you had not removed the shroud by exploring the area) until they had grown into your "crater" and that way into your base.
Team Black
that's pretty odd hmm.gif
unless if you were on that one for a long, long time, to the point where the veins would reach your base wacko.gif
Space_Marine
no, i had the main vein hole all taken care of, nice and controlled, thanks to my weed eaters. but the crater, was far away from the hole, but not to from my base. and the "crater" weeds spread prolly 30 times faster than they should have. i could try to get a screen shot of it happening again. it was pretty cool. and i had only been in the match for about 30mins, just dorken around. (match lasted about 36 mins)
Team Black
heh that's interesting
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.