Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My first animated sig.
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
Tore
I just got photoshop and I decided to try to make an animated sig. This is the result:

Click to view attachment
Crash
It's quite long, but it's good being your first.
Team Black
You should loop the beginning part, with just the planes flying.

Also, Times New Roman is too much of a professional font, for something gritty like war.

I've found that "gothic"-type fonts are good for that (Bank Gothic) is the font I use on my msn - Got it from my Corel Printhouse 95 lol.gif
Ixith
its pretty good for a first try.

However i have one thing about it. I think your name should appear more towards the end of the sequence and possibly (if you can learn how to soon) fade in instead of having your name shown the entire time. I just think that having the name there the entire time that big in the center of the thing kinda ruins the little movie sequence. Though if you made your name smaller and in one of the corners it might not seem as disrupting and people could still see who's it is.

oh and also.......your name on it is off centered tongue.gif just thought id point it out.
ORCACommander
I think your name should be at hen end after the napalm explosions
Tore
New one

Click to view attachment
Warlord
Its no fair i wish i had photoshop :'(
good sig though smile.gif
deadthank
QUOTE (Tore @ May 27 2007, 03:52 PM) *
I just got photoshop and I decided to try to make an animated sig. This is the result:

Click to view attachment

cool! i wish i could get one like that! great job tore! i like exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dance.gif
Tore
This topic was started on May 27 2007, that was 2 years ago! Watch out for the last post date, if a topic has been inactive for months don't post in it. wink1.gif

Anyways thank you for the coments. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.