Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SHp Exp
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Hosted Projects > Inactive > The TiberiumWeb Community Mod > Applications
Blacksilence
I made this with Adobe after effects 7.0 dont no for what for unit this will be used, thats up to team black.

Click to view attachment
Team Black
we'll find a use for it wink1.gif

nice work dude
Lin Kuei Ominae
still needs some work to get implemented
1.-you see the border of the animation
all visible effects must stop before they reach the edge of the image
2.-transparent effects need to be done by the TS engine
your animation would cause a black outline and dark ending frames for each blurbubble, because you fade into black, what is in TS transparent.
So ingame it would look like fading into black and not transparent.
Click to view attachment
if green=transparent you can see, it makes a dark outline and ending
so a simple trick is changing the black background to green/purple and if the anim still looks good, it is useful for TS
3.-TS has an isometric view
change the view angle so that it looks more 3D and not like a top down view. (like tilting the draw plane if its possible)
Blacksilence
he lko if i put this into TS as Shp something weird happends to the SHP it becomes 3d WTF.

And this gif isn't shp yet.
Lin Kuei Ominae
? It becomes 3D? what do you mean? TS doesn't makes any distortion to shp's. It must be ingame the same. The only thing TS adds, is the translucent fadeout-effect into full-transparent. (if you add the tags Translucent= and Translucency= to your explosion in art.ini)
Can you make a Screenshot?

I know that the gif isn't shp, but it is still quite the same after conversion.(just some colors are tweaked) So all problems i've listed still exist in the shp-version
Roani52
I think he means the isometric grid of the SHP editior...

Also, I wanted to say the same as you, LKO. The isometric view, and the border stuff.
Warlord
I can imagine that being used for the teleport movement in the rules.ini looks good smile.gif
Lightstorm
it could also be a firing animation on a heavy weapon if played in reverse
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.