Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: playing TS online
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
Lightstorm
is it even possible to do this anymore? i can't figure out how. mad.gif
ORCACommander
log in with an existing account or make a new one by typing in a user name and a password
Bittah Commander
Note that none is ever online at Firestorm however (even though it does work).
Lightstorm
it tries to use the westwood server and gets stuck because that server does not exist
Creagor
Use the attached tool to switch to XWIS, just click "Set XWIS", make sure the IP's in the boxes change, then try.
Lightstorm
cool thanks
Bittah Commander
That tool was needed in the past to get on XWIS... Now (since EA made the WOL servers automatically redirect to XWIS) it should work without it.
ORCACommander
did you set your local and server correctly that could be the problem.

@creagor add that to the tools page
Lightstorm
its working now. thanks.
Warlord
well actually what i did was just type my email and stuff and then i kept confirming then cancelling and it brought me to the place where you type the name and password you want to use blink.gif wierd i know but it works! And another thing TS lies it says it hasn't made your account and i tried it and it worked fine.
styerra
QUOTE (Warlord @ May 26 2007, 02:24 AM) *
well actually what i did was just type my email and stuff and then i kept confirming then cancelling and it brought me to the place where you type the name and password you want to use blink.gif wierd i know but it works! And another thing TS lies it says it hasn't made your account and i tried it and it worked fine.

You can actually use any name or fake e-mail. I've been doing that everytime since I got Decades, I doubt they check for authenencity tongue.gif lolspelling
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.