Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What are you good at?
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Hosted Projects > Inactive > The TiberiumWeb Community Mod > Applications
Team Black
Just make a list of what you'd like to contribute to the mod.
(this should be the stuff you'd consider yourself good at wink1.gif )

Team Black: Supreme-dictator, voxels, maps (SP especially), concept art, audio, rules.ini, ideas

This isn't necessarily an application, it's just to let it be known wink.gif
Lightstorm
concept art, maps. (MP mostly, single but not triggers, just the map.) and maybe a little coding.
Ixith
well my abilities are pretty much known. but hey.

they are of course, mapping (MP and some SP, i think i have came up with some pretty original ideas for my SP objectives to wink1.gif ) a little rules.ini coding but i know others are better at it than me so ill leave it up to them, and maybe once in a rare occasion ill come up with a concept or idea........but truthfully i dont think i will be contributing to this much. maybe just a map or 2 or to help with the campaign some when/if you guys get to that.

so if ya ever really want a map from me in this then just contact me.....im sure id work something out. tongue.gif
Bittah Commander
I can do anything TS modding related aside from voxeling, but I'm mostly good at coding. That said, I can't make any graphics totally from scratch, I've never really taken time to design a good looking map (the mapping I did was usually creating a simple -multiplayer friendly- symetric map and spending most of the time to make a mod for it) and aside from changing a few small things to get FS singleplayer maps to work with regular TS, I've never done anything with singleplayer maps.
jadems
Me - MP maps, shp'ing, voxeling and basic coding, like art and rules entries!
Corsair
I wouldn't mind helping out the mod, but my only skills in modding are voxels, concept art, and some basic .ini coding... but I seem to have a problem with time management :(
Roani52
Ok... What can I do:

Basic Game.exe hacking (no very advanced stuff like ETS... No)
Basic, average and heavy rules.ini stuff. Basic Art.ini
Voxeling (I'm not the best, but they are ok)
MP Maps... Uhhmm Yea!
SHP buildings by 3D modelling
Music; Altough I guess TB is better
Concepts, sometimes I make pretty good ones. Sometimes...
Graphical Designs, like Menu's and other graphical stuff. But first getting photoshop on my new PC (oh, man 30 days before I can get em)
And some other basic .ini coding...

But first see if I join in... Maybe I do, maybe I don't. School is my first priority wink1.gif tongue.gif
Lin Kuei Ominae
Of course SHP buildings and units.
Big voxels. (small ones look ugly using 3d-models and 3ds2vxl)
rules.ini and art.ini coding
vOi!king ship
Selling free pr0n and pirating games.

Oh, you mean mod-wise? I can give ideas, mostly names, unit functions and some hand-drawn concepts.
Blacksilence
I love to do audio, shp explosions, fire anims,Rules.ini,Ai,ini,Art,ini.
Warlord
If i ever get any good at mapping i may join to map, but for now practice wacko.gif
Tore
Mapping thats all.
wondle_donkey
I could make concepts out of clay, but theres already like 50 people applying to be concept artists....
ChielScape
i often draw stuff in class, and can make voxels.
Roadwarrior
i can do textures for voxels some voxeling basic rule-art.ini and somother stuff and photoshop
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.