Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A need: TCM logo
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Hosted Projects > Inactive > The TiberiumWeb Community Mod > Applications
Pages: 1, 2
Team Black
Okay this mod needs a spiffy logo. Let me see what you've got.
If you're good with photoshop or anything post it here, and then when we have a couple we'll choose the best one.
If I can, I'll see if I can bust out my 1337 MS paintage for yeh guys XD

Our theme is the scrin for part one, but still keep in mind that there's going to be a part II earth invasion<
Lightstorm
i was thinking something like
THIS
except with blue tiberium and TCM instead of EA
Blacksilence
i could give it a try with adobe after effects 7.0 or paint shop pro
Roani52
That EA with tiberium behind it, could be a pretty good idea.
vOi!king ship
No EA. Go for classic WW style, only modernised.
Ixith
I agree with El Deadlyto (lol almost called you Gosho....sorry)

IMO i think the TCM should be something somewhat similar to our logo on the forums. which is that destroyed like city with lightning in the background in which i think daTS had made. yet with keeping that common logo that WW used for TS.
I think it should be something similar to that but with tiberium in it. and of all sorts to if possible.

also remember the logo should be in the special font to wink1.gif
Team Black
here's a good one (found it in the CNCsource gallery...good stuff there)

...unless we're lookig for a logo, or icon. ninja.gif
Lightstorm
we could go with the classic C&C box style and have a destroyed city picture with lightning and tiberium and stuff in the guys visor, we'd need a new outfit for him though and I'm not sure how original it would be since TO has kinda taken that design.
Team Black
hmm.gif

5 minute MS- paint concept:
Click to view attachment

Using this one:
Lightstorm
ZWOW, thats a cool helmet.
Lin Kuei Ominae
the idea of using a helmet is ok, but because the theme is the scrin we should take a Scrin helmet.
something like this (i dont know how a Scrin look like, so this is my idea how they could be)
Click to view attachment
to improve this, a reflection of the earth in the visor could be added, as well as some kind of command-bridge in the background.
Lightstorm
coolness. doesn't really look too helmetie though. I'd just go with the classic helmet and have scrin units in the reflection.
Crimsonum
You want to see a Scrin? Here is the Scrin, as how Westwood originally planned them to be.
jadems
Oooh, the bottom right one with what LKO said.
And remember, things that do not come from our universe should not look human-esque
Crimsonum
I always loved that crab-like creature called "Wrix the mobile builder" rolleyes.gif
Roadwarrior
heres my idea for one
Click to view attachment

i think its awsome biggrin.gif
jadems
Whoa that would be pretty good for Part2. Just make the helmet stand out a bit more to draw attention to the reflection.
Slender Mang

unsure.gif
Lightstorm
alright heres what we do:
we have a close up of a helmet lying on the ground, your close enough that you can't see much but the helmet but you can see that the helmet is lying on a piece of debris, behind the helmet you can see the sickly yellow sky. the helmet is cracked and worn with veins of tiberium growing through it, in the reflection you see a the primal gliding down a wrecked street, blasting a trail of wrecked units as it goes, with GDI unable to stop its rampage
Team Black
nah don't show GDI, just show the primal -

That's a good idea, ja, now all we need is a photoshopper hmm.gif
Roadwarrior
did you like mine?

oh and i could be A photoshoper
Lightstorm
if it wasn't so tiny, and the reflection is the same as TSO's. so i took a bunch of different suggestions and roughly mashed them together with a rock.
Roadwarrior
how big should it be? "and the reflection is the same as TSO's"what do you mean?

and i have 5 different versions made of that
Lightstorm
as in this:

and it should be at least 500x500 probably 7-800 would be best.
Team Black
o crap, we can't use that pinch.gif

The TO people will poke so much fun at us if they see us copying their idea...

No primal - instead, let's use that big flying hula-hoop thing that CNC3 has, instead OK
Lightstorm
okay so other then that is my idea good?

oh and here's teh mothership:

this looks way cooler then how it ended up ingame
Team Black
Yar, I like that idea smile.gif

someone post an ingamer of that mothership, to compare? (I might want to voxelize this, if I have some time..)
Space_Marine
what about vxls for me? schmoll.gif
Lightstorm
here's ingame.
Click to view attachment
tetnis shot ninja
i just felt like doing somthing so heres what i got. tell me if you like it so far.

Team Black
Win! so far

I'd be thinking he would be looking up at the scrin ship though, instead eye level like the concept sketch.

Now we need something like a logo, or a sig hmm.gif maybe even an icon...
tetnis shot ninja
well i guess i could put somthing else in the reflection!!!

or we could go with the full on friendship approach and give him just goggles!!!

Lightstorm
its REALLY good. the only changes i would make would be to put something i the background. (I'd but tiberium to explain the green glow) I'd also tint the image of the image of the mothership so it looks like a reflection and not a screen
Team Black
yar, that is frikin awesome! xD

We gotta give him a reflection in his visor though, continuity with the CNC tradition biggrin.gif
Lightstorm
well he looks like a pilot so he could be at eye level with it
i "tweaked" the image so it matches:
Click to view attachment
I can continue "tweaking" it if it needs to be changed
tetnis shot ninja
how's it look now?

Lightstorm
AMAZING!! now we just need a title and we're all set!
jadems
That looks uber-awesome, but should ROSS be read backwards? And shouldn't we be able to see the mothership firing?
Lightstorm
an idea: make the top and bottom have green hexagons kinda like your sig but dimmer then have where it fades away have some of the lines highlighted in shapes to make it look like words while still being hexagons
tetnis shot ninja
dont wory ill fix the letters, that was an accident when a put the half of the binoculars in.
and i kind of get what you mean lightstorm, but what word would i put?
vOi!king ship
Ub0r skillzorz u r showingz Tetnis.

I love it.
Lightstorm
the name of the mod...we need a name for the mod.
Rico
Heres a 6am job i did yawn.gif

Btw, i dont like the idea of using the Scrin Mothership from EA's CnC3, I think the design sucks bash.gif
SeekSomethingNew
Needs tiberium in it tongue.gif good though!

(i mean the one of the previous page...)
Corsair
QUOTE (jadems @ Jun 27 2007, 07:15 AM) *
That looks uber-awesome, but should ROSS be read backwards? And shouldn't we be able to see the mothership firing?

I don't see why it necessarily has to be a Scrin mothership

It could just be some anonymous Scrin vehicle/building the guy is staring at before he sets off his C4 and blows it to hell
Team Black
Well that's interesting, a little bit of everything (lose CABAL though, that's kinda messing it up.

That's a good concept for what I was thinking of, we need someone to make an uber spiffy version, maybe TSN can give his eh Nod/or gdi logo, and a full visor
Click to view attachment
^^^what a mess lol.gif
Lightstorm
this one's better

QUOTE (tetnis shot ninja @ Jun 26 2007, 04:11 PM) *
how's it look now?

Team Black
Yar, it was a concept only, miss.
I made it for the photoshoppern, so's they can get an idea of what we're planning in our heads.
tetnis shot ninja
heres the best one, with the scrin mothership in the reflection, showing it firing and the "ross" reversed. now you just need to tell me what the title will be, or if you want somthing else in the reflection.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Thats an amazing work TSN! Beautiful colored and shaded.
But 2 things.
The helmet has to much dents imo. 1 or 2 ok and some scratches. Now it doesn't looks like a robust helmet.
Does the company Ross London still exists in 2050 in a tiberium contaminated world, where england is already lost? How about inventing a company.
Like "Opticore" or "Global Research Labs (GRL)" "Made in Blue Heaven". Blue Heaven: one of the last Blue zones. Just an idea.

None the less an awesome work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.