Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Concepts left out
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
jadems
Sorry, I have no idea if this was posted here before or whatever.

Searching for some TS stuff, I was lead to a website of some Tiberian Sun graphic makers and had concept art of some things and found this pic of something that was supposed to be for Nod...

Does anyone have any idea of what they are / what they could be used for and can someone make them, 'coz they look kinda cool.
Clazzy
I'd assume the bottom left and top left ones are a refinery. The main structure is very similar to the EMP Cannon design which is probably why it's been changed to look more unique. I have no idea about the other one, unfortunately. You never know, it might be somewhat related to the LightningRod=yes tag. If Ion Storms were to play a more important role then these could have been used to help defend. If not, it's probably a tech centre. If in doubt, the building is usually a radar facility or tech centre, that's my logic.
blai
The pointy thing might be the Obelisk of Light, and the other structure does seem to fit the purpose of a refinery...
Team Black
yea, there are a whole load of similarities between that building and the TS refinery.
And yea I could see an obelisk in the other building...The crystal on the top and the rib things in the front could show the laser charging up
ORCACommander
anymore cool stuff?
jadems
me? Maybe I'll go hunting around for stuff that could be made for TS.
Maybe sue ti for the Scrinvasion mod!
Crimsonum
QUOTE (Clazzy @ May 19 2007, 03:51 AM) *
I'd assume the bottom left and top left ones are a refinery. The main structure is very similar to the EMP Cannon design which is probably why it's been changed to look more unique. I have no idea about the other one, unfortunately. You never know, it might be somewhat related to the LightningRod=yes tag. If Ion Storms were to play a more important role then these could have been used to help defend. If not, it's probably a tech centre. If in doubt, the building is usually a radar facility or tech centre, that's my logic.

Interesting...btw, Clazzy, where are all these tags found? I mean, in the inis, a half dozen of the tags are missing from the description lists, like the CurlyShard=yes - tag. Are they found by digging up the exe?
Clazzy
Yes, every single ini tag (to my knowledge) is located in the game.exe file.
Creagor
Indeed, that are there, if it does not appear in the exe, it does not exist in the game (oh and just because something cannot be found in an obvious way does not mean it isnt there. You just cant read it) . Just a note, the tag "CurlyShard" does not exist to my knowlage...? Maybe you are confusing it woth "CurleyShuffle"?
Nimron
The building at the bottom of the pic looks like the Nod Outpost from Tiberium Wars...
Crimsonum
Just a note, the tag "CurlyShard" does not exist to my knowlage...? Maybe you are confusing it woth "CurleyShuffle"?

Yes, that's the one. The tag that makes the aircraft to change shooting place once in a while.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.