Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new Nod mlrs
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Graphics > Finished Voxels
azri_apoc
i just download some voxel packs in ts.savagewar.co.uk and i have found a mlrs voxels so i have recolour the voxels to Nod scheme. so you dont have to credits me its only five minutes work. i dont really know the author of this voxel if you have some information about the author of this voxel please tell me.
Team Black
2 things when you post voxels:

> Post screenshots. Ingames or voxel viewer shots or both, is best.

>If you've modified a voxel that someone else made, be sure to credit them. It is VERY VERY RUDE to take someone else's work and call it your own.

Here's a quickie hva view:
jadems
Mmm, I remember that voxel, it was entered into a comp on TumSun, i think, at least it was on TumSun pack.
Pretty good recolouring, but I doubt Nod needs another long range unit, not that I'm complaining heh.
Denmon
That, and everything else in that pack, was made by Haydn.
Team Black
Haydn. I think I remember that name...wasn't he one of WW's original voxellers?
ORCACommander
I am pretty sure thats muldrake's other alias or real name
Clazzy
Haydn is one of the first prominent voxellers in the community, back in early days of TS modding. It isn't Muldrake (whose name is Hayden).
jadems
Really? Does Haydn still mod? I have that pack and it's got some pretty good voxels it it.
KajiTetsushi
RA1 nostalgia, anyone?
Anyway, whatever it is, it needs more remaps.
cdmt
QUOTE (Clazzy @ May 18 2007, 02:25 PM) *
Haydn is one of the first prominent voxellers in the community, back in early days of TS modding. It isn't Muldrake (whose name is Hayden).

Thanks for pointing that out Clazzy. I was curious if they were the same person.
Master Kenshin
anyone have a REAL link to that pack

p.s. doeas anyone know why ppmsite and savagewar addresses no longer work
KingByng
Uh, I just checked the download, and it works fine for me. Maybe it's a problem at your end? About the other problem, I do not know.

P.S. I hope you know you just bumped a topic by about.... 6 months 13 days wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.