Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Super Mario vs. Tiberian Sun MP3
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
Team Black
I don't know if anyone remembers the first version I made (Roani 52 might...),
I that one, I used MS Sound Recorder to mix Frank Klepaki's "Scouting" with the Super Mario theme music.
I posted it on tibsun right before it closed, and (thank goodness) so it's probably lost forever.
It was totally out of sync, because basically, Sound Recorder sucks. No joke roll.gif
If anyone might have it though, please post it here, okay? XD

Well, I had a little free time (believe it or not) and went back and redid the entire thing, in Audacity this time, made it synchronizd, and added a few other random effects.
Took me about 30 minutes to do this one, not like my Act on Instinct remix (link on sig), which took me 4 hours to do (and I'm still going to go through again and revise it....someday rolleyes.gif )
daTSchikinhed
Not bad mix... not bad at all. =]
Robo fish
So it mean Frank Klepacki base is music on mario...
ONtopic : Really great, but i won't listen to this all day.
Team Black
heh thanks (only 2 comments?)

Well if anyone's planning on putting this on their ipod or somthing, I made a quick crappy MS Paint CD cover for ya lol.gif
Nod Strike
Hmm... good, but make it called something different.
Thundgot
lol, I like it...its funny and good made ^^

Where is da download? O.O
Tore
Nice mix I enjoyed it smile.gif

lol. lol.gif

EDIT: oops! I think I bumped sorry.
Team Black
Nah, it's only by 5 days...
and even if it was a bump, don't worry about it...this ain't PPM tongue.gif

and yea thanks for the comment XD
jadems
Dude, that's just awesome. Totally in sync, but the Mario theme is kinda dominating.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.