Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new things in FS?
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
Pixcell
yeah, im getting firestorm soon and was wondering what new things are in it like objects, roads, units ect so i can plan for a new map im making :]
raynor95
in firestorm you can find tiberium (tiberium grass, fauna, tiberium plants in water, etc)
edit: also for gdi: movile emp, juggernaut(artillery) and for nod cyborg reaper and mobile stealth generator
cabal (5 building) cabal core, AA obelisk, core defender (a GIANT cyborg hat start has building) and a obelisk that llooks like TD one
tomb
Let me put it in a nice list (and add some items & info)
Nod
- Mobile Stealth Generator
What the name says
- Cyborg Reaper
4-legged cyborg with rocket launcher and web launcher (to disable infantry)

GDI
- Mobile EMP
A vehicle that can do an EMP blast at its location
- Juggernaught
Artillery unit for GDI (like Nod's Arty, just cooler)
- Drop Pod Upgrade
Upgrade for Upgrade Center - allows to call in Drop-pods

Common/other changes
- Mobile War Factory
Both sides receive the Mobile War Factory - for Nod it's called the Fist of Nod
- Limpet Drone/Mine
Both sides receive this unit. It's a drone that can - when deployed - attach itself to enemy units, slowing their speed to 50% and allowing you to see all what the unit can see.
- 2 new campaigns
(2x7 missions) where you'll fight CABAL's cyborg forces. Complete with new live-action movies
- New Tiberium Mutations
New Tiberium-mutated terrain and a new mutated monster. Also to be found is a blue Tiberium Tree.

And I have a very funny feeling I'm forgetting things, but I'll let others fill this in.
Pixcell
Is there 2 disks or one?
ORCACommander
1 disk and about 10-12 new maps. All have the "FS" prefix before them and IMO are better designed than the rest of the Origonels except for a few.
Sir Modsalot
QUOTE (raynor95 @ Apr 30 2007, 10:47 AM) *
AA obelisk, and a obelisk that llooks like TD one

Those would be the CABAL Obelisk, which has more firepower and better ROF than a normal OOL afaik, and the Obelisk of Darkness, which can bring down an Orca Fighter/Harpy in ONE shot, a Banshee or Orca Bomber in two; also inflicts splash damage if your aircraft are packed close enough together.
Pixcell
what about that blue mutated stuff, what exactly is that there for? does it do damage or just for show?
raynor95
the blue stuff? the is a big blue cristall that is like a tiberium tree but it creates blue tiberium and there are also a blue ground that is just terrain
Pixcell
QUOTE (raynor95 @ May 1 2007, 06:13 PM) *
the is a big blue cristall that is like a tiberium tree but it creates blue tiberium

ooh :O, are there anymore civi buildings?
Crash
Why don't you visit a game review ?
You can look at some images aswell!
Pixcell
thanks for that, i'd totally forgot about reviews smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.