area52
here go one wink1.gif

im sure everyone have tried it more than once,
Robo fish
lol funny one area lol.gif
Aztek985
LOL those units are screwed! smile.gif
Bittah Commander
It'd be funny if that happened while an enemy unit moved on the bridge, causing your artilleries to fire on it and kill your own own units standing on the bridge lol.gif
Sir Modsalot
I did that with all Disc Throwers once. They all exploded (except the ones on the water, they made splashes) and it looked cool and funny as hell. I also did it with a bunch of Harvesters loaded with blue Tiberium. THAT was cool.
The Raven
QUOTE (Bittah Commander @ Oct 24 2006, 04:56 PM) *
It'd be funny if that happened while an enemy unit moved on the bridge, causing your artilleries to fire on it and kill your own own units standing on the bridge lol.gif

The ones on the bridge are his units...
Bittah Commander
*Her. She destroyed the bridge while her units were standing on it on purpose, but like I said, it'd be funny if something like that 'd happen to you by accident...
Your units just happen to be standing there with some deployed artilleries near it, an enemy unit moves on the bridge, the artilleries attack it and you're screwed tongue.gif
Roani52
QUOTE (Sir Modsalot)
I also did it with a bunch of Harvesters loaded with blue Tiberium. THAT was cool.

BLUE TIBERIUM RULEZ! Yea, Blue tib = cool. It is also funny when an enemy harvester is on a BIG field of blue tib, and then with a disruptror.... BOEM. That is fun!
Blacksilence
QUOTE (area52 @ Oct 24 2006, 11:24 PM) *
here go one wink1.gif

im sure everyone have tried it more than once,

ya its big fun.
Or u put infantry on fire lol.
Slender Mang
:blink: yeah......
Genobee
lonewolf , i don't think you amde that yourself.
=NX=Firefx
That happens to me numerous times through out campagins. For example first mission of GDI i think it is i marched loads of light inf's over a bridge which was triggerd to have a mtetoer hit it.
Team Black
Here's some crazy screens of my first voxel, the Monster Truck (click on my sig to check it out)
Just for fun, I made it Train=yes

Uufje
Lmao, that's awesome!
Corsair
I'm sure the guys in the outpost think this is horrible
Team Black
That rocks Corsair...

Wait..are your guys black? what colors (XX,XX,XX) do you use?

I try the "black" listed in the rules.ini and it's like JET black, all the cameo is pure single-shade black, whereas "DarkGrey" is still a little too light...
Corsair
QUOTE (Team Black @ Nov 13 2006, 08:25 AM) *
That rocks Corsair...

Wait..are your guys black? what colors (XX,XX,XX) do you use?

I try the "black" listed in the rules.ini and it's like JET black, all the cameo is pure single-shade black, whereas "DarkGrey" is still a little too light...

I took off the remaps, the vehicle has Blue remap on the front but you can't really see it in the screenshot
Team Black
ok this was taken yesterday on a TS online battle.

they threw those flame tanks at me first, which I EMPED and sent my mammoth to clean up, then 20-30 banshees came to attack me, and oops - ran straight into my firestorm defense!! haha, how's THAT for a well organized defense!

(eventually though they killed both of my FS genorators, and then I was screwed. But I gave em one heck of a hard time taking me out)
Mr. Pokey
That is possibly the ugliest map I have ever seen.
Warlord
QUOTE (Mr. Pokey @ Jan 17 2007, 05:48 PM) *

all online maps are tongue.gif

lemme guess TB... that map is called conflict?
ORCACommander
I hate the trainers that allow people to to hit you with 30 banshees within the first 5 minutes. I hate banshee rushes in general TBH
Warlord
orca bombers are annoying just imagine you are defending your base with disks infantry everything and 3 or 4 orca bombers bomb your fleet and your finished cause usually they send a flock of titans and you have no defence!! i mean for a laugh i made i map with a mod that had no airforce ROFL they couldent take me down because of that lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif mind you they still sent jumpjet pissed.gif
Corsair
QUOTE (warlord @ Jan 17 2007, 03:02 PM) *
i mean for a laugh i made i map with a mod that had no airforce

I would have done the same, the air force is good and all... but for a game people just need to lay off of it lol.gif
Team Black
QUOTE (Mr. Pokey @ Jan 17 2007, 02:48 PM) *

Yes the online maps are all nooby, which is kind of why i made the "skirmish or online thread"

no there were no trainers involved, those banshees were %100 legally built. And %100 OWNED.

Yes, "conflict" is th name of that map, believe it or not it's the most often played map in TS online. Sad isnt it?

Its still fun though, even though the maps are a little nooby
Warlord
hmm this is going off topic now..
Team Black
OK sorry about the bump but I have a good one...
it's PRICELESS when you can get someone to crash 20-30 some-odd banshees right into your firestorm defense XD

CLICK ON THE PIC IT'S ANIMATED<<<
Disturbed
Heheh, thats a good one, they're somewhat screwed banshees are they not? wink.gif
I bet mr Red was livid after that.
Team Black
lol yeah I owned em ALL! I said "ROFL LOL LOL"
and red just said "I don't care" roll.gif

I was getting owned though; my MK II had just gotten hijacked in the mid of my base, that's what the inf are shooting at. I EMPED it, as you can se from the aircraft, and hurried to build an RPG to kill tha AWOL mammoth. you DID look at the full animation right?
Aro
I Feel sorry for the guys in this outpost. w00t.gif
Warlord
lol aro/nods lol.gif viper thats same as corsairs apart from the units are blue instead of black and you've got cyborgs and cyborg reapors there
instead of all the other things corsair had :confused: (can't remember!)
Aro
To put it simply, that outpost is screwed. biggrin.gif

Mine is simmular to Corsairs, yes.
Roani52
QUOTE (Mr. Pokey @ Jan 17 2007, 06:48 PM) *
NO... It's just completily flat, with some stones. But you can play realy good on those maps.
Mr. Pokey
I didn't say it wasn't good to play on, I just said it's incredibly ugly. Which it is.
Corsair
Those guys in the outpost just don't get a break do they? lol.gif

First a wave of infantry and anti-tank weapons, now a wave of cyborgs!
Aro
Heh, yeah, i'm gonna get some more of that outpost.
Its funny to laugh at their misfortunes. :biggrin:
Team Black
Pics from an online battle, nother rock-and-flat map (it's called "Battle Day")
I just thought I'd post it up here
All the stuff in the pic except the component pink are my allies. I'm light blue...
purple and red were a little angry for losing lol
ShDwBoRn
hehehe, my friend told about this thing he found on TS, he tried this on "City Scape" he put a MCV on the train tracks in a city and apparently it made a uber big explosion
Team Black
yea, there's this really cool cheat you can do. Right when you deploy your MCV, click the "$" sign, then click your conyard

roll.gif
Aro
The quotes in those screenshots are well funny. biggrin.gif
ORCACommander
QUOTE (Team Black @ Mar 12 2007, 10:31 AM) *
yea, there's this really cool cheat you can do. Right when you deploy your MCV, click the "$" sign, then click your conyard
roll.gif

what happens when you do that?
Aro
It sell's your construction yard. dry.gif

And then... You LOSE!! w00t.gif
Warlord
QUOTE (ORCACommander @ Mar 12 2007, 04:14 PM) *
what happens when you do that?

i would very much think it sells your con yard rolleyes.gif
or is there an actual cheat? ohmy.gif i'll investigate on this smile.gif
*sells con yard*
EVA:mission failed
me:nooooooo
daTSchikinhed
Westwood never implemented cheats as far as I've known.
Corsair
Yea, if anything it's some off beat glitch
ORCACommander
actuelly there are cheats for RA1 and a couple of the expanmsion pacvks. I'll post them later when I get home
Team Black
playstation TD had some cheats...other than that, I wouldn't know
(BTW I was only kidding about the MCV thing wink1.gif lol.gif ).
I can glitch my firestorm flawlessly on online games, but I only do that on comp-stomps, because it's a little unfair if I'm playing against people
Genobee
QUOTE (Team Black @ Mar 13 2007, 07:16 PM) *
I can glitch my firestorm flawlessly on online games, but I only do that on comp-stomps, because it's a little unfair if I'm playing against people

The PS1 RA has also cheats.

And i can do that too , but don't put your ORCA's inside the firestorm wall.
Team Black
All vs super AI - I'm green, the AI is gold, I EMPED the comp to mke the dark blue's bombing run esier, woops I emped light blue's titans..
Yes, my firestorm is glitched
daTSchikinhed
AIBuildsWalls=Yes I'm assuming? cuz... that's like a strange yet well built base.. confuses your enemies.
Team Black
Thought I'd revive this topic smile.gif
After releasing my voxel pack, I kinda kicked back and had some fun on the test map...

Yes, it's a rally point into a laser inferno of DEATH devil.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.