Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You'll never guess what I just found!
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
Team Black
I was rummaging through the files on my old win95, and I found these!
These are from WAY back, YEARS ago when I first began modding. I thought they were lost forever ohmy.gif

This is must've been back in 2002 or 2003 when tumsun had that list of, like, 208 or something "mods" that you could download.
All they were, pretty much, were rules.ini, art.ini, and firestrm.ini ....and for a long time I thought this was the only modding you could do with tiberian sun.
I remember how cool i thought it was to be able to build mammoth tanks and sandbags and all that.

I'd spend HOURS looking through these, finding stuff out, experimenting -- someday, I planned on posting it up there with the rest of those leet mods in the list XD

Maybe I'm just rambling, but it's really somewhat nostalgic finding these again, and after like, 5 years, finally posting them to the public...
My very first mod dance.gif

Well, here they are, if you want to have a look and see what Team Black was like back when he was a newbie XD
Nod Strike
Better than i could ever do.
wondle_donkey
Lol, Pirates of the Carribean
Tartan Bunny
better than i could ever do. lol.
KajiTetsushi
Somehow, you beat me on this one.
jadems
Everyone's got to start somewhere... I haven't even started yet... unsure.gif unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.