Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WIP Spike Wars
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberium Wars > Tiberium Wars Mapping
KingByng
Well I'm working on a Tiberium Wars map called Spike Wars. Its a pretty self-explanatory name. Players start with a small tib field and they will have to make use of the Tiberium Spikes that are scattered across the battlefield. The battle takes place in a city that was built around those Tiberium Spikes, so the map is urban-themed.

Work so far:
Lightstorm
sounds cool but unlike RA2 im not sure if the spikes put out enough income to rely on them alone
Yggdrasil
Nice work so far, sounds like a very cool idea as well, same reservations as lightstorm but i think you can edit the amount and or speed at which money is delivered by the spikes in worldbuilder so that will not be a problem.
What size map and how many players is it for?
KingByng
Well I am going to have 2-4 Blue tib fields near the players starting locations. The map is 200 x 200 and I'm thinking of having 2 or 3 players
ORCACommander
I cannot beleive how many times i have to say this: DO NOT USE IMAGESHACK! WE HAVE UNLIMITED BANDWITH HERE!
KingByng
Tell me how not to use it and I'll be glad to do so
KingByng
Never mind BloodReign, I figured it out.

Update:
Click to view attachment
Slender Mang
how do you get grass etc?
KingByng
Up at the top beside the eyedropper icon there is a checkered icon thing. Click on it and the "Object Properties" box is replaced with the "Terrain Materials Options" box. Double click on the "Type" file in the box and then double click on the "Grass" file. Choose the grass you want and then just place it wherever you want. You can do the same with pavement, dirt, etc.
Slender Mang
arggg i cant get the object props to show
Warlord
QUOTE (BloodReign @ Apr 23 2007, 10:48 PM) *
I cannot beleive how many times i have to say this: DO NOT USE IMAGESHACK! WE HAVE UNLIMITED BANDWITH HERE!

ever noticed bloodreign is always the one who mentions this? dry.gif
Dallows65(Mtank)
Oooh, Can't wait to play this.

I'm a fan of urban combat.
KingByng
Sorry I gave up on this map, World Builder is too friggen complicated. I might just give it another go during the summer break though...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.