Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mapping section?
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Dawn > TD Discussion
Warlord
Why doesn't TD have a mapping section? huh.gif
Crash
You should be able to guess this warlord. NOBODY, as far as I can tell, is mapping the game. The game is from 1995 and isn't a living game.
Just send a message to the DvD or Python and they will explain why.
Ixith
crashking just gave you the correct answer i think.

but if you really want a TD mapping section then i highly suggest you and maybe some others post a few TD maps up then. that will sway the admins into thinking about making a section for TD maps wink1.gif
The Raven
Is there even a TD map editor?
Wess
yes there is.
The Raven
Really? You mind giving me a link?
Ixith
yep tongue.gif

you can find it here ->TD Map Editor really you shoulda just clicked the TD Discussion and looked down 1 thread XD
The Raven
Cool, I might make some CNC95 maps now. Does anyone even still play it?
Warlord
From what i can gather tore and a few others play it. smile.gif And i will be playing it soon! If you are going to map it then your not alone because i'm thinking about giving it a shot too. biggrin.gif
*cough*tibdawnmappingonmyforum*cough* lol.gif
Nyerguds
I know all of these threads are old, but I just wanted to add to this that the standard XCC Mixer pack in fact includes a TD map editor. It's simply called "XCC Editor"

The easiest way I found to set it up is this:
-put the same mixfiles CCMAP uses (desert, winter, temperate, conquer) in the XCC directory
-in XCC mixer, go to View -> Directories and set the Secondary TD directory to the XCC Mixer directory.
-start "XCC Editor.exe" smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.