Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hawkeye 2 (Scout Aircraft)
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Graphics > Finished Voxels
cdmt
This aircraft is based on the memory of a design I saw once in popular mechanics for a joined wing radar
aircraft. It had the phased array radar built into edges of it's wings. I changed it a bit and added lift jets.

After I made this voxel I found an actual picture of it. Apparently they actually made a flight demonstrator
for it without the sensors added. It sure is quite different than the voxel. It looks like a S-3 viking that has
been modified with new wings.
Team Black
this is pretty good smile.gif
I think since you made it from memory, there are some scale issues that hurt the overall design, the engines are too big in porportion to the whole, and the wings are a bit too skinny lengthwise. I'd put remap stripes on the wings and move the tail forward a little, to loose that diamond- shape.
Lastly, I'd throw a little bit of texture on it.

(more or less...MS Paint FTW XD)
blai
I think it should be more kite-shaped rather than diamond-shaped. The black is also a little out of place. Remap colors are probably better there, as Team Black pointed out.
Otherwise, interesting voxel.
Blacksilence
The design is good but the texturing not
The DvD
Hmm.. what's with the black outline? That doesn't make it look very realistic..
Corsair
I like that aircraft a lot, very interesting shape

Nice one CDMT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.