Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MOD: Tiberium Evolution
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
Tartan Bunny
I have been working on a new mod called TS: Tiberium Evolution. It is basically an overhaul of TS, I am trying to make it more realisitic. I'm scrapping lot of units, and redevelopping most. At the moment I'm working on the NOD units, so contribute and give me ideas, concepts, and if you want, i willl maybe put your voxels in. -Tartan Bunny.

NOD

-ground units

Vespid (Scout Bike)
cost: 500
armour: light
weapons: 4xSeaker Missiles

Raider (Recon Attack Buggy)
cost:300
armour:wood
weapons:Raider Cannon

Tick Tank (Medium Tank)
armour:heavy
weapons:90mm

Medusa (Heavy Tank)
cost:1200
armour: heavy
weapons:120mmx, emp cannon

Hydra (Artillery)
cost:975
weapons: Venom Artillery Shells

Mole Tank (Sub APC)
cost: 750
weapons: 2xHeavy Flamers

Ezekiel's Wheel (Stealth Tank)
cost:1000
armour:light
weapons: 4x Seaker Missiles

Mobile Radar Jammer (Stealth Generator)
cost:1750
weapons:none

Monolith (MCV)
cost:3000
amour:concrete
weapons:Obelisk Ray

-aircraft

Ezekiel's Wing (Stealth Bomber)
cost:2250
weapons:6xhellfyre missiles

Venom (Fighter)
cost:950
weapons:4xPatriot Missiles

Havoc Screamer (Light Helicopter)
cost: 800
armour:light
weapons:Screamer Cannon

Harpy Gunship (Transport)
cost: 800
weapons:none

Banshee (Bomber)
cost: 1000
weapons:3xProton Torpedoes

-naval units

Vespid (Attack Jetski)
armour: light
weapons: 4xSeaker Missiles

Lamprey (Submarine)
cost: 1000
weapons:2xTiberium Torpedoes

-infantry
NOD Brother
Bio-Flamer
Chamelleon Spy
Rocketeer
Temple Assassin
NOD Priest
NOD Apostle
Hacker
Mutant Hijacker
NOD Mutant
Team Black
sounds like fun. Good luck, dude!
Nod Strike
Good luck, might download it. Be sure not to make Nod a powerhouse, thats GDI's job. wink1.gif
=NX=Firefx
wow intresting, when do you aim to complete this?

Yeah i know my first post in a LONG time dance.gif
Nod Strike
Also, do NOT give Nod the mammoth MkIII.
=NX=Firefx
Have you made any graphics so far?
Tartan Bunny
i am currently working the nod stuff, and have been fiddling around with the display, ie, the buttons, sliders, tick boxes etc.
the thing is, i can't get them to display mad.gif , insyead of the buttons, they come up black instead. any advice?
is it possible to make the sidebar see through when there are no camoes? i tried it, but it didn't work.
nod strike: should i give it to gdi, or leave it out?
Nod Strike
Hmm..

You could leave it out of the Mod apart from one part which would be at the end of the champain (if ur making one) It would be like, destroy the Nod base using the Mammoth tanks. Also, the first mission would be a huge GDI base, include a building or two of a Mammoth tank in scafolding. You could also include the mutants as a working faction, with an upgraded mammoth tank from the 1st tiberian war, with tiberian cannons, basicly like normal cannons, but spreads a toxic cloud, good v infantry and tanks.
jadems
Ooooh, I like the ideas of the Nod Priest, Apostle and Hacker, but what are they going to do?
And the Temple Assassin ninja.gif sounds cool dance.gif
Nod Strike
QUOTE (jadems @ Apr 28 2007, 05:47 AM) *
Ooooh, I like the ideas of the Nod Priest, Apostle and Hacker, but what are they going to do?
And the Temple Assassin ninja.gif sounds cool dance.gif

Nod Priest. Armed only with a pistol, influences infantry do to 2x better, tanks and vehicles 1.5x better.

Apostle could be like a chem sprayer infantry

Temple Assassin is like a sniper, with grenades against tanks, thought they don't do too much damage.

Hacker could take out buildings, like a saboteur. Destrys buildings.
raynor95
QUOTE (Nod Strike @ Apr 28 2007, 10:12 AM) *
Hacker could take out buildings, like a saboteur. Destrys buildings.

also make it invicible and with knife atack (the same sniper rifle but with 1 of range and other sound)
Tartan Bunny
Nod Priest. Armed only with a pistol, influences infantry do to 2x better, tanks and vehicles 1.5x better.

how am i to do that? Also, i have set what the units do. don't neeed help there smile.gif
jadems
Lol, Nod priest acts like a crate that gives armour, speed and attack boosts? If only it were possible...
Tartan Bunny
This is mod is not dead, just haven't had enough time to post on it tongue.gif .
Some ideas i have:
What i am going to do is release the nod and gdi campaingns as seperate mods, so one mod is just nod, the othe gdi. This means i can really characterize the nod and gdi sides. So different nod menu and buttons.
for now, i am going to withdraw from posting any pictures so to create some suspence.
completion: 30%

oh yer, i need somone to program for me. i suck at hex editing wacko.gif
updated some of the nod list.
SeekSomethingNew
Rofl.... program?! haha... the way you put it sounds like you want someone to hack for you, NO chance there sunny, Pd and VK are the only guys who can do that stuff in the community... anyways, about your GUI problem, the PCX files need to be 8bit Index.
Tartan Bunny
you mean i need to downsize the colour?
SeekSomethingNew
Well if your PCX files are 24Bit, and they need to be 8Bit, what do you think?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.